She Said Yes! (SRB2: Marriage Edition Release Date Inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please let us know how that marrige went dude! We would all like to know! I don't know if anyone told you this, but I think that the First stage needs to be extended, it's too shorts :|

Warpshade said:
And the elusive:
  • Not wanting to look like an asshole by not wishing someone well in regards to their marriage. =P

That is why I also wish you a happy marriage SSN. :D

Congrats SSNtails. I'm glad you found someone to spend the rest of your life with!

It's been a long ride, and an honor.

Kudos, SSN! That's great news. I hope everything flows well for you two after it's all said and done, and I wish you the best of luck! :3

Congrats, SSN, It has been a great pleasure for you to find someone to spend time with, I wish the best of luck for you, and your wife in the future.

Good luck, and have fun in your honeymoon.

Oh wow. SRB2 might actually get finished this year? o_O That's awesome. I first played the game back in early '03 and to this day, it's still my favorite fangame. Anyways, congratulations on getting engaged and I hope the marriage goes wonderfully.

Gemini Spark said:
The last time they opened 1.1 up for beta testing, JRose messed up and leaked the beta to the public. (he got in serious trouble for that one; he's still awesome, though :3) If SSNTails decides to release it for beta testing, he'll probably be a little more careful about who he makes the BTs.

So that's why I saw some beta videos on YouTube one night. >_>

WOW!

you have finally found your love! and i hope you have a wonderful honeymoon, and your great (insert mutiple of the years married) anniversary, and your first kid and stuff like that! and when you are sorta old and had your fun, you can even give the programming throne to your kid! cool! and have a happy!

Holy crud I'm late
And no one cares

Either way, have a happy marriage, and I'll get you a new PC as a present, and maybe some Ball & Chain Polish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back