SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bigboi said:
I only want Ray, Mighty, and Bark. :/
I've already done a mighty rider, it's someowere on this topic, and if you find it and the link is down, pm me

Ok. I'm starting to regret posting those pics, b/c I don't want this to lock because of being a request thread. :mrgreen:
But annyway, here are todays pics!

YAY CHAO!!!! :mrgreen:

SRB2 Riders Mod
The server at which I host my files is unaccessable at the moment, so you'll have to settle with sendspace. If you whine about how there's other better sites, then feel free to upload the whole thing yourself, and I'll replace it.

What's new:

SRB2Riders.wad -- just some new textures and sounds, but the MAINCFG contains the entire credits (with some missing stuff) and the description to everything I've put there. Plus some floating monitors and other crazy SOC stuff.

r_MetalCity.wad -- A wall in the beggining, some new textures and the billboards and ads all around the city.

r_SplashCanyon.wad -- Nothing yet. I've been so busy with other wads, the only thing updated is the replaced floating monitors. Next version WILL have the bridge ropes that stop you from falling.

r_EggFactory.wad -- Just a pit after the rail and a red spring that doesn't shoot you all the way up high. Oh, and the ending slope is a SLOPE now.

r_GreenCave.wad -- Just like the other levels, the NiGHTS bumper got repositioned, and the big cave that spins you around only goes once now.

r_SandRuins.wad -- The big one. It's the most sceneric level I've done ever. At least for the colloseum and for me. Next version will actually have a surrounding pit on the ending.

All characters aren't updated. It's hard to multitask between wads, and the characters didn't seem that important. Credits screen isn't updated either, I still need to finish that. And some textures don't show up right in software mode. If you can play with OpenGL, you can see the textures normally.

Congratulations CZ...you are did a very very very good job with Sand Ruins. It was a bit laggy when I played in the collessium and the end part in the blue room where the bow was supposed to be...but other than that...it was just about perfect. :eek: and Metal City looks awsome now.

Wow... All the stages, And the new HUD, look Exellent...

Although, Sand ruins, seemed a bit... Small... If you could make that bigger, that would be good, All the other stages looked amazing...

I might be able to help with this once again... by adding a dash pannel, where you land in Sand ruins (after going in that blue area and after those Flight things) That Is, If I am allowed... :?

I think I might update Green cave also for the Rail in the beggining... :|

The sound thing is an annoying glitch. I don't know what the hell I'm going. When I test the map randomly, sometimes you can hear it. I think it doesn't work in software. And for the HUD, I don't know why joiners can't see the HUD. It's pretty much pointless. For the levels, I have to fix all of them, for they all have small glitches in them. Metal City needs the grass parts to be able to detect the starposts. Splash Canyon needs no explanations. Egg Factory and Green Cave, I can't think of any at the moment. And Sand Ruins needs the first checkpoint to either be moved before the springs, or to make the sector longer, since sometimes you don't touch it. Yes, the bow part needs to be fixed as well. And the Speed sign is sometimes not detectable, which pisses me off.

Now I'm off to wad another level for another specific totally-awesome mod.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Yes, the bow part needs to be fixed as well.

*Ahem* ZOOM-TUBES!... And sprites if possible... :)
It could work, unless if there are other zoomtubes in the level...

*clickety-clitkety-click*

*prepares to have his mind blown open by this wad's awesomeness*

WOW! :eek:

The SandRuins are amazing! I enjoyed playing threw it in MP quite a lot! Keep working on this! :D

I forgot to show you all this:

sonicridersboardsfp7.png

newboardwp6.gif

And a new character which I left off since the Extreme Gear is hard to sprite.

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/3641/eggriderhl3.png

Yay, you made the boards NOT be done with an overhead perspective. They don't suck anymore :O

Wow CZ... Nice board sprites :eek:

Now all there has to be is Sonic sprites that have the feet parralel to the board :wink:

I like how this Mod is coming out!

i thought the sand ruins level was awesome! the blue area was a little much on the eyes, and the part in the beginning where there is a secret passage for power types wasn't there (where the sand hill is between the rising columns). the rest was amazingly accurate! I especially love the coliseum and the rising columns, those were awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back