Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dark Fox said:
Yes there is. Explain why having a crappy, little, small demo make the game any better? Who cares about the soundtrack? How does it make a difference? Graphics haven't changed, retarded stickers that "help" you, and Smashes they fail, like Peach's.

Hell, I'd prefer Smash Bros then both of them.

I mean:

I kept saying that. You just kept giving me that "what the hell man? Are you on crack? Brawl's the best! fgh" crap.

I've been trying for quite a while now to get feedback on my levels.

http://www4.ncsu.edu/~whbranno/ScrapBrainZone.bin
http://www4.ncsu.edu/~whbranno/NoName.bin

Just rename them to "st_YYMMDD_TTtt.bin" (YY=Year, MM=Month, DD=Day, TT=Hours, tt=Minutes) and put them into the "\private\wii\app\RSBE\st\" folder on your SD card

Scrap Brain Zone:
ScrapBrainZone.jpg

No Name:
NoName.jpg

FuriousFox said:
I've been trying for quite a while now to get feedback on my levels...

Scrap Brain Zone:
[image]

I made a Scrap Brain level too, though it was intended to look as much like the original as possible. I put a Sonic-y slope in there and made a 'tunnel' area with some spikes and conveyors in there. I would show a screenshot, as well as give yours a try if I had an SD card.

I personally try not to make my levels too out-of-the-ordinary... and although there are a few ones there, I don't consider them the better ones.

I just wish I could play these over the internet. While they don't usually have the potential to be as good as the official ones, that doesn't discard all the potential of these levels. I think this stage builder looks more like an afterthought than anything else...

light dasher said:
Holy? Falco's in it? Some strange link is in it? Thanks alot! Don't use secret characters in the screens
To FF defence, you really should not be on the internet (let alone a SSBB topic) if you don't want spoilers...

Earuto said:
I mean, why didn't you come out and say it like Srb2Wiki said. His made more sense than your posts...
I did. I gave details why those weren't enough.
Anyways, nice level. Can you make your own projectiles?

JEV3 said:
What character and strategy did you use, and more importantly, what did you unlock?
For the most part, my biggest problem with bosses are with characters I play poorly as, stupid mistakes, or the fact that I am terrible at dodging.
Wee....finally back on...
Gonna have to definitely work on that, esp. on Tabuu.
You get Galleom(the boss) in it's tank form. (spoiler?)
I used Fox. His blaster made enemies like Petey Piranha easy because you can easily tell where he's going to land and all. Even though it might not do much you gotta love that rapid fire. And the reflector comes in handy esp. for Metal Ridley when he shoots out projectiles. And for all the other bosses a flutter of midair A attacks and smash attacks while staying on your toes watching their next move.

Judges level editor: 3/5

Goodies:
1. Making and naming your own level.

2.Picking what Size Your level will be.

3.Can make platforms bigger,smaller and active.

Badies:
1.Cant custom text the platforms.
2.Cant have BG objects,(that would of made more sense to put some object in the BG also,because it realy looks stupid how your platforms are just floating in the air)

Thats my opion of the Stage Editior, I will make more posts of my judging on the modes of this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back