• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

amyrose.wad

should I continue?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrispy

Developer
Sonic Team Junior
Finished!!

Amyspin.gif

Helpers: Super mystic sonic and Rgxsupersonic

http://srpgp.supersanctuary.com/ffh/download.php?file=f69fab2f96bd6346f2765d13eaaebe5b

This looks great, how many sprites have you done nitro?
Oh, make sure that amy has homing thok and not hover because in every
sonic game on a current-gen system (well, not SADX) she has it.

This is the only one I have done but I'm thinking about taking the colors and dress from the other amy wad to make her look better.

I doubt there is a way unless you make a custom ability wich I wouldn't know how to do.

I'm actually working on fixing Knuckles I just did this to see if I could and it turned out good.

Well, this is, by far, better then the original one, even if it's just one sprite done. The other Amy was just a crappy Sonic change, but that was the only one we could use. Plus, make Amy have a smile, instead of a small apearence of her mouth on the corner, that looks like she is a bit angry.

Also if you can Nitro please give her a hammer attack which she could use instead of spindash and thokking. Then this wad would be awesome.

Camo man suggested that but I don't know how to do it but if you know how then PM me how or you could do it for me.

camo man said:
This looks great, how many sprites have you done nitro?
Oh, make sure that amy has homing thok and not hover because in every
sonic game on a current-gen system (well, not SADX) she has it.

The only current gen game that amy has homing is SA2.

Wow, this looks really good! Good job, and keep working on it! Coupla questions though...

Is she going to spin when jumping, like in Heroes/Adv 2&3, or just jump again?
I have Super Amy Sprites!!! lmao!! Later on if you feel really bored talk to me about them.

Oh and I PM'd you about the 'Piko Problem'.

Nice looking sprites, as for the Piko Piko hammer, I recommend you make her spin, and just add the hammer to the spinning sprites. Like in SA2B

It is ok. I am not an Amy fan... But owell good job :wink:

current projects: shoadampioails wad

Um, camo man wrote that, not Shu.

Nice wad, It has good shading and is very close to how amy looks in post Sonic CD.

Continue making this. Please. I'm starting to get tired of the older Amy..>_> Make her spindash for only a couple of seconds, and make her not be able to dash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back