Ringtone adults cannot hear

Status
Not open for further replies.

brianv

It's a ringtone that only teens can hear.
Ny_newPic_4702_jpg_195492d.jpeg

Post if you can hear it or not. I heard it with the volume up.

http://graphics.nytimes.com/packages/audio/nyregion/20060610_RINGTONE.mp3

I wish I didn't hear it. I hear the damn hum of the TV and other high pitch noises all the time and it drives me insane.

Now if only they could make music from that...

You could have your phone go off and the teacher wouldn't hear :P

Mystic said:
I wish I didn't hear it. I hear the damn hum of the TV and other high pitch noises all the time and it drives me insane.
Huh, I thought I was the only one that heard the hum of the TV. XP

It kind of hurt my ears.

It sounds like a peircing noise.
My mom couldn't hear it at all and she hears pretty well.

He's talking about the image that brianv posted, which says people that are 18 should only be able to hear up to 16.5 KHz, while the ringtone is 17 to 18 KHz.

Heh, I can hear it. It's annoying, though, but...

This reminds me of an older neighbor. He couldn't hear his PC beeping while I could. It was funny... "Huh, the computer is beeping?"
Turns out he forgot to put the memory back in. :P

Shuffle said:
Mystic said:
Huh, I thought I was the only one that heard the hum of the TV. XP
Nope, I can hear it also. It tells me easily that someone forgot to turn the TV off.

See, that's what I use it for.. my parents don't notice the TV is on cus of the black screen.. but I can hear the "Eeeeeeeee", so I smash it with a hammer.

Shuffle said:
See, that's what I use it for.. my parents don't notice the TV is on cus of the black screen.. but I can hear the "Eeeeeeeee", so I smash it with a hammer.
My tv doesn't go entirely black, its got a small tint of red. Probably because of the red light right below it. It looks cool in the dark.

Shuffle said:
I hear that too :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back