Heil Hilter!

What do you think of our new ways?

• It's the greatest thing ever! I love our leader!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Our leader is great! I agree!

• How could there possibly be anything wrong? Smiles abroad!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Silly fool, WadWhore! Shuffle has a -30 resistance against metal types! Your attacks are pointless against my amazing Heil Hilter Poke-Power! Your WadWhore's Weakness is Colorless! Shuffle is Colorless! You, sir, have been anniliated.

Penopat said:
Silly fool, WadWhore! Shuffle has a -30 resistance against metal types! Your attacks are pointless against my amazing Heil Hilter Poke-Power! Your WadWhore's Weakness is Colorless! Shuffle is Colorless! You, sir, have been anniliated.

Who said me wuz attacking Shuffle card?
Me attack ur life points directly for MASSIVE DAMAGE!!! YAAAARRRR!!!
Now me feast upon you for not delivering wads on time and thus not helping teh kind and loving fuhrer's plans!
Youz dared to go against teh new Nazi Order!!!

Lies! You can't attack my lifepoints directly if I have a nazi out!

Besides, *you* were the one who attacked me! I was protecting the Nazi order by attempting to eliminate chibi-fox!

Besides, I didn't end my turn. Hell, I didn't even enter my Attack phase.

So, uhh, I use "Change Topic" on Wad Whore! Wad Whore gets hit for 120 damage! Of course, I flipped Tails and Shuffle dies also. Fark.

I play the trap card "you just got pawned mother ****er" which allows me to absorb all your lifepoints and rule the world! MWUHAHAHAHA!

Penopat said:
Lies! You can't attack my lifepoints directly if I have a nazi out!

Besides, *you* were the one who attacked me! I was protecting the Nazi order by attempting to eliminate chibi-fox!

Besides, I didn't end my turn. Hell, I didn't even enter my Attack phase.

Ye have nots read teh updated rulebook which Wad Whore keeps under his pillow at night to keep him all warm...
Ye entered attack phase when ye set Shuf to attack mode and since wez are playing with "Battle Royale" rules, ye open yeself to attack the moment you go into attack mode against any other victim, yar...

Me has won many tournaments... that is me excuse..

But ye are right about ye not ending turn...
Wad Whore has failed.... Me will go gorge meself on random n00bs nowz for failing teh high Nazi Council.... yar...

I just love how this guy complained all through the night, but now has decided to change his mind. By love, I mean Shut the hell up.

Sieg Heil.

Funny how people take a 1 April fools day joke so serious. Okay, so we might be taking it a bit far, but the idea is still the same. A simple funny joke. Everything will be back to normal tomorrow, this topic will be locked/deleted, and nobody will remember anything.

Unless the admins decide they would admire Adolf for the rest of their lives, dumb SRB2, and make it a Heil Hitler forum! *taken to a concentration camp*

I think Mystic should still have the Fure or however it's spelled title form now on, though. *Gassed.*

Some people love this, some people hate it.

I wonder how the forums will be tomorrow. Probably a hell load of complaining about the Nazi thing this day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back