Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Once in his lifetime

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Super mystic sonic

The Golden Blur
Not to ruin the story and stuff, but I got a question that involves all series with eggman.

WHY DOESN'T SONIC KILL EGGMAN, WHEN HE HAS THE CHANCE?!?
eggmanpose7pm.png

Eggman always treatens the world. Sonic defeats Eggmans machine's, and lets Eggman get away everytime! Kill Eggman, and there won't be any trouble with that bold egghead anymore. So many chances to kill him..... He could have killed Eggman when his machine was destroyed, he could have killed eggman during a speech, he could kill Eggman after they worked togheter in SA2, or he could call the army, grab a gun, and make that day his best day ever! When does Sonic/other character kill Eggman?

'cus then the main enemy of all the sonic games (except heroes and shadow) will be gone, and the games would become very boring, you wouldn't run through a level making jumps and destroying hoards of maniac ,achines, you would just run and jump, boring.

No eggman = no story.

The reason sonic neve killed eggman is because of eggman not been a true threat, he doesn't go around destroying citys and people, so sonic has no real reason to kill him. Eggman wants to rule the world, not destroy it, and he only tries to kill sonic when he starts to get involved in stoppin eggman, not send an army to go kill him.

Make Sonic kill eggman, and that his father (not grandfather/mother/grandmother) would turn in the badnik then, and would swear revenge on Sonic.

Eggman actually has a lot more personality and (for me, at least) is an all around more likeable character than Sonic ever will be.

Besides, Sonic wouldn't kill Eggman; they don't absolutely hate each other as much as they're just friendly enemies. Eggman knows nothing he does will ever truely destroy Sonic, and the times when Sonic has had Eggman's life in the palm of his hands he has simply walked away instead of doing anything about it.

Personally, I'd like to see it stay that way. Makes things more interesting.

And if he did truely hate sonic as much as to kill him as fast as possible, he could use a humongous robot army ( i mean, BIG, very BIG) to ambush him, but he won't.

Anyway...that gives me an idea...

First of all, it's not in Sonic's character to kill Eggman...He's a good guy. He doesn't really want Eggman dead either. Back in the days of Robotnik, yeah, he might have killed Robonik. Robotnik "killed" his parents.

But this time around Eggman gives Sonic the only excitement he gets. Ever notice when Sonic's not fighting Eggman, he's usually just sleeping?

Actually, in the first Sonic the Hedgehog game, it was originally going to be that Eggman would die and a new villian would come, but they had apparently scrapped that idea.

Sonic is to Eggman as Mario is to Bowser.
None can die, because that would eliminate future games.
End of story.
:P

Actually guys...I'm pretty sure Sonic Team would just make some more people up if they had to...

Sonic Team: This is uhh......Kyle.........Kyle Ignius Robnik....He's Eggman's brother....who uhh.....was cloned 50 years ago!

Sonic Fans: But...that's a sock puppet....

Zeshiro said:
First of all, it's not in Sonic's character to kill Eggman...He's a good guy. He doesn't really want Eggman dead either. Back in the days of Robotnik, yeah, he might have killed Robonik. Robotnik "killed" his parents.

But this time around Eggman gives Sonic the only excitement he gets. Ever notice when Sonic's not fighting Eggman, he's usually just sleeping?

He's usually sleeping??? I never knew that.

Sonic wouldn't kill eggman for 3 reasons,

1) Sonic can't bring himself to 'killing' someone or something. Thats knuckles job.

2) He likes the challenges.

3) Eggman is sonics foster brother (Well, at least the really old sonic novels say so. =/)

ZTaimat said:
1) Sonic can't bring himself to 'killing' someone or something. Thats SHADOW'S job.

8) fixed

Sonic won't kill eggman because Eggman isn't totally evil. Sonic believes that there is some hope that Eggman can become a good guy (and recent games Like Sa2B, and ShTH drive that point home). Besides, With eggman dead, there would be almost no excitement for sonic, and he'd DIE of boredom!

Shadow however...All it requires is the proper motivation...and he'd do it.

ZTaimat said:
Sonic wouldn't kill eggman for 3 reasons,

1) Sonic can't bring himself to 'killing' someone or something. Thats knuckles job.

2) He likes the challenges.

3) Eggman is sonics foster brother (Well, at least the really old sonic novels say so. =/)

3) doesn't make sense.

'cus then the main enemy of all the sonic games (except heroes and shadow) will be gone, and the games would become very boring, you wouldn't run through a level making jumps and destroying hoards of maniac ,achines, you would just run and jump, boring.

And also Sonic Riders would be sill there because Eggman isn't the main person in this game.

Sonic doesn't kill Eggman for one, very simple, and obvious reason: Killing Eggman would remove the villian from the series.

Why would you kill off the central villian? You can't make endless crappy sequels if the villian is dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back