Can you spawn items?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidsolid

In the wiki there is an article on the chaos emeralds, Thing Type 420 will give you the green emerald, so, just wondering is there a command to spawn this at all?

((I did not see any command like this in the Wiki. If ANYONE says : 'OMFG NOOB LOOK IN THE WIKI', Then I will be incredibly pissed off. Incredibly.))

LOOK IN THE FAQ LOLOL

It's;

Code:
OBJECTPLACE ON

But cheat protection turns on immediately after doing that.

The whole point of cheat protection is to prevent you from cheating, and cheating automatically makes you a noob (well, in my opinion anyway).

Voidsolid said:
Well, I just wanna see super Sonic, but... anyway, can anyone tell me how to spawn an item? Which number do I use?
IN console write OBJECTPLACE ON and do o or p to switch objects
and if you want to come normal write in console OBJECTPLACE OFF ok? :)

Segmint said:
The whole point of cheat protection is to prevent you from cheating, and cheating automatically makes you a noob (well, in my opinion anyway).
Tell me you never put in a spring to go back up that ledge, but you can't jump over, and you happen to be Sonic.

*noclips*

BlueZero4 said:
Segmint said:
Tell me you never put in a spring to go back up that ledge, but you can't jump over, and you happen to be Sonic.

*noclips*
Unless you're in a net game. You can just change characters. If not, then, I see your point, BlueZero4. Even if you search for a spring, you may not find one at all. So you'd have to use objectplace. (Although, I'd rather use Noclip...)

Oh yea, to place an item, press the ringslinger button, which is defaulted to ctrl, or control for some computers.

Vash said:
BlueZero4 said:
Segmint said:

*noclips*
Unless you're in a net game. You can just change characters. If not, then, I see your point, BlueZero4. Even if you search for a spring, you may not find one at all. So you'd have to use objectplace. (Although, I'd rather use Noclip...)

Oh yea, to place an item, press the ringslinger button, which is defaulted to ctrl, or control for some computers.
Right,Vash.
Do you understand now Voidsolid ?
PS: I know you Vash im Taha Bakhou from net games :D

LOGAN THE WOLF said:
Segmint the losser lolz! :lol: :lol: :lol:

LMAO.

I've NEVER used noclip, god, or any other cheat command to get somewhere with Sonic, mainly because I can get almost anywhere with Sonic. Most of the levels in SRB2 are pretty much Sonic friendly anyway.

Segmint said:
LOGAN THE WOLF said:
Segmint the losser lolz! :lol: :lol: :lol:

LMAO.

I've NEVER used noclip, god, or any other cheat command to get somewhere with Sonic, mainly because I can get almost anywhere with Sonic. Most of the levels in SRB2 are pretty much Sonic friendly anyway.
Me too i never use noclip or god.

Segmint said:
Not even in your own level? That's the only point, really.

I use Tails if it really isn't meant for Sonic, and besides, I try to make my level's Sonic friendly as well.

Hey, um, can you stop following each and every post I make just to make some retarded comment that doesn't make sense? Honestly, what you just said doesn't actually mean anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back