Teh combo WAD... MR4.3 and Mecha Knux in one WAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need to get me. I read every topic, but everyone said what I was going to say already. You're wasting your time, and it's a bad idea. The reason for seperate WAD files is to be modular, which is a helpful feature. Combination WADs aren't the same as having both files individually, and if someone tried to join a game with the combination WAD with each individual file, they'd not be able to join because of the different CRC checks and file names. Not to mention I really don't like people messing with my work and releasing it, as I never said you could do that, and honestly, don't approve.

FSX said:
Teh purpose is to do something that to my knowlege has never been done before. Oh, and, MR and Mecha Knux are not modified in any way. One more thing, I used MR 4.3. Kudos to GCFreak. May RVZ glitch and not give you the 1UP and have a bunch of crap that makes it unbeatable next time you play it, FoxBlitzz and Zeshiro. It took me a whole 30 minutes to make and upload this WAD.

It's kind of pointless, yes. Let's call it a "proof-of-concept" WAD.

All I'd like to say is, it was kind of pointless to waste half of a good hour of your life. You could've earned yourself a buck in that time. Goodbye, dollar...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back