Explain your avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.
NeoSteam. Everytime you start it up, you see this photo. It made me laugh so hard I ripped it off the forum I found it immediately. *shot*

90264417949ef82728835f.png

Little Metal Sonic head I did in Paint.NET. Tried to give it a Mettelic look.

I picture I put together form a bunch of sprite sheets off of The Mystical Forest Zone, although I spelled Forgotten wrong it's still my favorite piece of work.

Mine's Omega Zero from the MegaMan Zero series (a pick-up of where the Mega Man X series left off), and uh, its relevance is... Well, look at my name. xD

Omega Zero is Zero's original body with a different A.I. in it. Zero in this game has a different body as he had to be repaired, but it somehow WASN'T his true body. I can't explain the full backstory, so look it up when ya get a chance. :P

mine prety much symbols the character that i made up durring school
i liked it and then i just had to make it
it looks alot like shadow doesnt it? well my character looks alot like shadow with the jet boots and the eyes and quils but hes red and the marks on his arm are his birth scars and the marks on his head are black like the ones on his arm

Flames said:
mine prety much symbols the character that i made up durring school
i liked it and then i just had to make it
it looks alot like shadow doesnt it? well my character looks alot like shadow with the jet boots and the eyes and quils but hes red and the marks on his arm are his birth scars and the marks on his head are black like the ones on his arm

Cool character, man.

Sonic Unleashed is still in my top five list of Sonic games.

Plus, I need something temporarily until I make a better avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back