Should Super Forms be in Single Player/Coop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Super Forms should be restricted to Sonic and any Match/Team Match/CTF games, unless a character WAD is weak enough that the MODERATORS/ADMINS agree that it should have a Super Form, or is of an established canon character that has a Super Form (Silver, Shadow and Blaze)
Mods/Admins of the MB =/= developers of the game (at least not all of them). Also, how could this be achieved? They can't check every character wad in existence and decide to allow a super form or not.

1) Super Forms should be restricted to Sonic and any Match/Team Match/CTF games, unless a character WAD is weak enough that the MODERATORS/ADMINS agree that it should have a Super Form, or is of an established canon character that has a Super Form (Silver, Shadow and Blaze)

Erm... what?

2) Super Forms should scale depending on how strong a character is. The weaker the character, the better the Super Form.

If we have an entire system of ''That characters' better than the other ones in some cases'' that'd cause alot of players to change to that char just for the sake of being stronger.

3) For normal SRB2, in Single Player, Sonic should be the only one to have a Super Form.

Yes, I agree with this.

4) The Black Emerald may still be out there... But, ONLY Sonic should have a Hyper Form, if any.

Erm... no, just no. The Hyper Form was actually just a joke on the S3&K Hyper Sonic due to the fact that it was hugely overpowered and whatnot.

Erm... no, just no. The Hyper Form was actually just a joke on the S3&K Hyper Sonic due to the fact that it was hugely overpowered and whatnot.
Uhh, I quite liked the Hyper thing, I mean, all it was was basically a little faster and the badnik killa-blast. I think there should be a way to get the Hyper form, but only as a unlockable after you unlock everything else.

Hyper's dead for good. It's not coming back, it's pointless to ask.

Also, for those of you suggesting "let's allow all super forms in Co-op only", I have one word for you: 'consistency'. We're not going to do anything to Co-op without doing it to Single Player as well. And as we are definitely *not* giving all characters super forms in Single Player...

...I think you get the hint.

犬夜叉;651023 said:
Hyper's dead for good. It's not coming back, it's pointless to ask.

Also, for those of you suggesting "let's allow all super forms in Co-op only", I have one word for you: 'consistency'. We're not going to do anything to Co-op without doing it to Single Player as well. And as we are definitely *not* giving all characters super forms in Single Player...

...I think you get the hint.
Well, you can get them using FuriousFox's supermonitor.wad. And if hyper's dead for good, then I'm going to make my own mod to bring it back.

Well, you can get them using FuriousFox's supermonitor.wad.
This. Do we really need this thread anymore?
For those who want Super in Coop/SP, Addfile smv2.wad, and voila.
For those who don't, don't.
Anyway, out to play a netgame, later.

Now that's how wonderful SRB2 is. If something's not implemented in the official game, you modify it and voila.

Spirit Crusher: That's EXACTLY the point. Because it would be a hassel for them to check every character, it would be best for them to mass reject them.

And, if the Black Emerald's gone...

Then why is THIS possible?

Answer THAT for me.

Easy. There is a wad for 1.9.04 that lets you play the new levels. Thus letting him get the black emerald and trying to fake everyone out.

Easy. There is a wad for 1.9.04 that lets you play the new levels. Thus letting him get the black emerald and trying to fake everyone out.

No, he just replaced the sprite for it. As for being able to PLAY on the stage, he probably just opened it up in SRB2DB and tweaked it to make it playable. There's no evidence it could have been used in 1.09.4.

That is true. Ethier way, he is trying to fake people out. He is gonna make people think that there is the black emerald and they are gonna get there hopes up for nothing at all.

That is true. Ethier way, he is trying to fake people out. He is gonna make people think that there is the black emerald and they are gonna get there hopes up for nothing at all.

Well, duh. Did you see his OTHER videos? :P

Hell, he didn't put a screamer or some kind of spook thing just to make it more believable.

They should put super emeralds in the game, so hyper sonic would be in sp but not in coop, and super tails and super knux would be with super emeralds...

Nice unnecessary bump. I honestly don't expect super emeralds coming to SRB2 anyway, and besides, S3&K was two games put in one. That means double the amount of stages. SRB2 is just one game, and I think it would be too difficult to get the regular and super emeralds in just 7 levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back