• WOOOOOOOOOOO TACOZ!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said:
Dark Warrior said:
WAD master said:
But there's no doubt you all have something to complain about, so go ahead and do it. Okay?

Complaining and constructive criticism are two different things. Might I point you to a dictionary?

http://m-w.com/dictionary/Criticism
http://m-w.com/dictionary/Complain

Big difference there.

Wow. This is one of the best posts I've seen in a while that properly explains that constructive criticism is NOT flaming. Lookie! I even put it in my sig! :D

EDIT:

GCFreak said:
WAD master said:
Dark Warrior, stop posting flame bait. I'm not biting.

Flame Bait? Where?

This level doesn't work. I don't like how the camera gets stuck, although I'm aware that might not be your fault.

Ooh...fish... But really, Dark Warrior, is trying to help. He may be to harsh about it sometimes, but he IS improving your work. Ever seen Draykon? He IS a little sarcastic, but because of his criticism, many people improved. Heck, how do you think Draykon, me(yes me!), Sykotic, Warpshade, and just about every other wadder on the forums that is willing to learn, got good at wadding? Constructive criticism. It is truly a great thing.

EDIT:
metalsonicmk72 said:
I'm not sure anyone saw this. This problem kinda needs to be fixed soon.

I said:
The new less overpowering mig the fox has it's falling and stand frames stuck togethor. So he cannot use springs...

Oddly, that happens with my character on it's own. How do I fix it?

metalsonicmk72 said:
I'm not sure anyone saw this. This problem kinda needs to be fixed soon.

I said:
The new less overpowering mig the fox has it's falling and stand frames stuck togethor. So he cannot use springs...

Yea I saw it, I fixed it yesterday, I replaced the link with the one that works, I downloaded it and tried it and it's not best up this time.

metalsonicmk2 said:

sith12345 said:
metalsonicmk2 said:

Check your characters last lump names, the ones that have to be lowercase (EX NAMEa2a8, NAMEb2b8) sometimes they auto capitalize, to fix this download this version of XWE, go to tools or options, I forget, Entry List tab then check the box that says "Don't auto capitalize lump names" that should fix it.

MegaMig said:
sith12345 said:
metalsonicmk2 said:

Check your characters last lump names, the ones that have to be lowercase (EX NAMEa2a8, NAMEb2b8) sometimes they auto capitalize, to fix this download this version of XWE, go to tools or options, I forget, Entry List tab then check the box that says "Don't auto capitalize lump names" that should fix it.

I will fix that later, seeing as XWE does not work on this login... Thanks for the help.

MegaMig said:
Alright just don't go blaming people when they see it as a flame

Indeed I will. People should have the basic intelligence to read into what I said as being criticism, and not a flame. If they can't, that's their damn fault, and they need to go back to elementary school. The difference between a flame and criticism is obvious. Whether or not they like the criticism is irrelevant.

oh crap.

Oops. :oops: I was playing arond with the 'view' toolbar, and I got rid of the Thing that says: File, Edit, View, ect...
Little help? :oops:

Dark Warrior said:
MegaMig said:
Alright just don't go blaming people when they see it as a flame

Indeed I will. People should have the basic intelligence to read into what I said as being criticism, and not a flame. If they can't, that's their damn fault, and they need to go back to elementary school. The difference between a flame and criticism is obvious. Whether or not they like the criticism is irrelevant.

Man your slow, some people don't know the difference so at least try to not sound so bad ok?

People should be able to comprehend the difference. I'm not bending over backwards to accommodate the idiots who can't.

No, and I suggest you learn the difference. It's been explained thousands of times. Just because you don't like criticism doesn't make it a flame.

I concur. There is a very distinct difference between criticism and insulting or complaining about something. It's a VERY simple concept. If you don't like it, don't post your work here. You can't just post something and call "flame" once you get a bad review.

Ninja the Hedgehog said:
The Blue Panther said:
Ninja the Hedgehog said:
Whats the character wad doing when you dont move for a while? O.o

Flips itself, Flips itself right? =P
No, im talking about the overpowered version.

He takes out a crappy looking gun and starts shooting at the sky for no reason XP

and also the migthefoxnew.wad's bug has been fixed, for a while now...

This is probabilly the most bizzare MSpaint-ed mod on the planet. I can tell you that it's not particullarly great, but it's sort of funny to have tacos in a sonic game. Really, I wish the Tacos did something like maybe you could have tails drive the taco? or Knuckles become super when he eats the taco? :?

The burger king king's part was really funny XD

Huh, and make Tacos of Power, instead of Chaos emeralds :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back