DS Or PSP?

PSP Or DS?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shuffle said:
Then there would be a massive earthquake, killing all humans.

Actually, hell would freeze over...

Thank you, this is my most replied topic I've made :mrgreen:

The only good Sonic game this year is going to be on the PSP. Sonic Rivals FTW.

Sony sucks, first party they don't have anything to be proud of.
Nintendo has great games like Zelda, Metroid, Mario, Pokémon and stuff.
I've voted for the DS.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[But wait, sony playstation 3 is going to have beautifull bluray functions and great graphics, the games suck but hey! Look at all the multimedia functions-_-;]

Btw. That was ment VERY sarcastic.

Really, if someone's going to buy the 360 or PS3 for reasons other than games, I can understand that. Otherwise, I think the Wii wins. XP

I'll probably buy a PS3. I have a Wi-Fi connection, an HDTV, and everything else. I see Mystic's point; if you don't have any of that, you shouldn't get it.

Even though the PSP has all this nice movie/music stuff and I can also access the interwebs with it. the DS is the win, Mario Kart DS and Tetris DS are fun games to play With The Ultiment Online Gaming Experience with a handheld. Face it Over all the DS is the better system.

I am not a fanboy.

if i had a choice to get a DS or a PSP i would choose DS (obviously) i like it more because: it has much much better games: it has wi-fi connection so you can play people from around the world: and a screen that you can draw scribble and MORE: and more stuff i cant think of so DS is much better then the PSP! EDIT: and you can play GBA games and you cant add music to it (i think) so psp 3 points ds 6 and the ds costs less :mrgreen:

The MB rules said:
2. This forum uses proper English. This means that you should type your posts as if you were going to hand it in to the English teacher. While a little leeway will be given if you are not a native speaker, there are some things that just have no excuse:

Use capitalization rules properly. The first word in a sentence, proper nouns, and “I” are capitalized. Always.

Use punctuation. It’s very hard to read posts with no periods or commas. Put a space after your periods and commas, too.

Use correct spelling. Occasional mistakes are fine (we all make them), but if your post misspells every single word, then that's unacceptable.

Don’t use l33tspeak, internet acronyms (LOL, U, etc.), or text message abbreviations.

Use paragraph breaks. No one wants to read a page of text with no spaces in it at all.

Wiiman, improve your spelling and grammar. I can't even read that post because of how awful it is. You have been warned.

Sonict

The reason I enjoy the DS over the PSP is because:

* All of the reasons people have stated before on this topic.
*The DS has a better homebrew scene than the PSP, in my opinion, and the homebrew systems (Supercard series, M3 Simply, ect.) allow you to have backups of all your DS and GBA titles you own, a media player (music and movies in a high quality), and a plethora of online functions (chat, email functions browsing websites, I think), and many other features.

The DS is better when it comes to media. If you have homebrew softare for it, of course. ^.^

Maou-Shin Daioka said:
The reason I enjoy the DS over the PSP is because:

* All of the reasons people have stated before on this topic.
*The DS has a better homebrew scene than the PSP, in my opinion, and the homebrew systems (Supercard series, M3 Simply, ect.) allow you to have backups of all your DS and GBA titles you own, a media player (music and movies in a high quality), and a plethora of online functions (chat, email functions browsing websites, I think), and many other features.

The DS is better when it comes to media. If you have homebrew softare for it, of course. ^.^

I hope you have a verry good income before anyone buys all the stuff to make this work. :|

Maou-Shin Daioka said:
and also Sony is actually trying to KILL the homebrew scene.

I like the DS, because of Sonic Rush, Mario Kart DS and Metroid Prime Hunters, great games there.

Omega the Hedgehog said:
I don't like the PSP simply because it's like a PS2... that's portable. I use handheld systems to get away from the type of games I play at home. Hence, the DS is automatic win; I guarentee you that most, if not all of the games that really take advantage of the dual screen and/or touch screen could not be ported to a home console without losing some of the "coolness factor".

For the record, though, both the Gizmondo and GP2X are better than either the PSP or DS, but I didn't see either one on the poll so hey, whatever ^_~'
I stand by my earlier statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back