1.09, it's actually coming...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mystic hints at release dates quite often, but I don't know the exact date. But don't hold your breath... for too long. ;)

I still think that long time will pass until 1.09 appears... Seriously, that Mystic's message in the last locked topic in Off-topic makes me sure again of what I was saying: 1.09 will not appear soon... I don't expect to see it until months...

Guys, can you forgot this stupid thing about 1.09, please? This is not fun.

You know what's gonna be a lot of fun? Just imagine how long it's going to be before 1.1 is released.

Sik said:
I still think that long time will pass until 1.09 appears... Seriously, that Mystic's message in the last locked topic in Off-topic makes me sure again of what I was saying: 1.09 will not appear soon... I don't expect to see it until months...

Guys, can you forgot this stupid thing about 1.09, please? This is not fun.
Hey if you think this is bad, wait till SRB3!! *mauled*

SRB3 shall be the one with real slopes, loops, and character moves. But we all know it shall never exist, so lets stop going offtopic.

I don't know. I hear you and AJ say time and time again that there won't be an SRB3 made by STJR.

BTW, is there going to be a STJR project after SRB2?

Bigboi said:
BTW, is there going to be a STJR project after SRB2?
No.

And there won't be an SRB3 period, because anyone who tries to take the name will be owned by the horde of SRB2 fans who don't want the name butchered.

*shudders at the multitude of "SRB3" announcements every once and a while by n00bs too lazy to come up with their own damn name.*

As much Sonic Action is indirectly a "SRB3"... Is simple: SRB2 Town happens after the SRB2 story, I mean, the SRB2 story happened in SRB2 Town. Sonic Action is based on SRB2 Town (well, OK, it's not the same viewpoint as always, but it's SRB2 Town, you'll notice it in the beginning of the second zone of the game (yeah, exactly after the third level finishes, just when the next beta will cut off XD), thanks to the cutscenes...). No: Sonic Action is not intended to be SRB3, but the storyline fits perfectly. That's all.

After SRB2 is over, what's next? The Wizard aside, will SRB2 be abandoned completely, or will you guys still release wads every now and then in your spare time? Will contests still be held? Etcetera.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back