To end all of the "Where is this, where is that?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi um i was wondering if someone could tell me where the emblem is on the the first level. greenfield zone 1. the emblem for sonic i mean. i have looked everywhere but i cant find it.

That question had nothing to do with a SRB2 guide, and as a plus, how long have you been playing SRB2...

well i played it for like 2 months about 3 months ago and now i dowloaded it again. and so i forgot where sonic's emblem is on greenfiel zoned 1. so can u help me. i have been playing it for like 2 weeks since i dowloaded it again

*Le sigh*

Right after crossing the bridge over the lake, stick to the right side of the corridor. Once you see the spikes, turn around, jump over the gap, hit the spring, get to the top of the bridge, stand on the edge of the bridge, spindash + jump + thok to the edge of the plateau. It's on top of the house.

This is why I'm making the Guide. I will not make any more of it until 1.09 is out, though.

784177.jpg

haha yeah i know. sry i didnt mean it like that. like on this topic i dont see where the actualy "guide" is. because i still need help finding the embles

If you want to know where the emblems are, ask in the Suggestions & Help, and before posting, look to see if someone has already asked that question.

I did a search and looked though all the topics there and all of them consist of someone asking, everyone bashing saying there is already a post about it, yet looking though all the topics the search gave me, I have yet to find one

I am someone who has been here since long ago that lurks most of the time but spends more time in #srb2 :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back