B

Bigboi

An SRB2 Secrets Guide. It will consist of :

I. Introduction
II. Chaos Token Locations
III. Emblem Locations
IV. Game Completion Rewards
V. The Time Attack Secret
VI. The Easter Egg Easter Egg, and Easter Egg locations.
VII. Difficulty Secrets
VIII. Secret Level #1
IX. Secret Level #2
X. Secret Level #3
XI. Secret Level #4
XII. Cheats
XIII. Credits/Thanks

It'll probably be done in a few weeks, maybe a month.

If you want to contribute, all you have to do is ask.

Thanks. It'll reduce the number of OMG HELP MEH PLZ KTHXBAI threads. Besides, I don't think there is a FAQ/Walkthrough for SRB2 on the net yet. Google didn't turn up anything.

Srb2 is hardly just a fan game, though. It's got enough secrets and such that it could be a professional game if it was actually made by Sega.

Blue Blur said:
Srb2 is hardly just a fan game, though. It's got enough secrets and such that it could be a professional game if it was actually made by Sega.
Or that means that it definately wasn't made by Sega, depending on the way you look at it. :P

GB250 said:
Blue Blur said:
Or that means that it definately wasn't made by Sega, depending on the way you look at it. :P
You try bashing SEGA's lack of secrets again after playing Gems Collection.

Omega the Hedgehog said:
You try bashing SEGA's lack of secrets again after playing Gems Collection.
Considering Gems Collection is a stack of emulators, it had BETTER have some extra features.

It does frustrate me that GFZ1 has more secrets than most stages in SEGA's new Sonic games, personally.

Actually, none of Gems games were emulated. They were ported with extra features, like team battle in Fighters and 4-player Sonic R.

Oh, and as for unlockables? 320 of them. A lot of that is typical common Sonic art, but I assure you there's quite some cool stuff in there if you look hard enough..

That's good, especially since all the GG games in SA:DX were emulated. I could tell because of the obvious glitches. Wrong colors, flashing screen, and all the things that scream "EMULATOR".

Enough to fix the problems? Whenever water and normal level were on the screen at the same time, that flashing occured. The colors problem happened whenever you were in a level, but for some reason disappear when you lose control of your character. (Tails with blue eyebrows? WTF?)

I'll wait and see how Gems came out for myself later; I REFUSE to buy the US version knowing that Japan's getting Streets of Rage and I'm not, so I'm intending to import. Same game, only better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back