Help with very rude people

Status
Not open for further replies.
The main reason I use "amy rosey the rascal" on netgames is because it's fairly unique. Besides the main rule is if I don't say "heehee" once every two seconds, you now it's a fake!

Yeah, but it's also a good idea to use a short name. "Rose" actually sounds fairly appropriate. "Amy rosey the rascal" is pretty long for netgames, and can get annoying after a while.

I have a similar story. A guy named knucklesx was playing as knuckles and cussing and spamming over and over again. When he changes to Sonic he calls himself sonicx and then vice versa. Retarded, no?

same

arnold_the_bartender said:
I have a similar story. A guy named knucklesx was playing as knuckles and cussing and spamming over and over again. When he changes to Sonic he calls himself sonicx and then vice versa. Retarded, no?

i got the same guy i ban him and he comes back im like wtf and he stalks me.

1. Copy the options crap nto a new text file.

2. Put in any command.

3. Save as autoexec.cfg

4. Run SRB2

SRB2 automatically does those commands when the game starts, due to autoexec.

Re: i have an idea...

amyrose said:
If anyone has been harrassed by him, please reply. It's the people who can't read the rules or even treat a 13 year old girl with respect shouldn't be allowed to play SRB2 online, I think

*Raises hand*

Aug. 05- sept 15? wow this toics been living for a while....But hey, the best thing is I now make my own server in netgames, and if some RP-er, or flamer, or idiot of sorts comes on it-BAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back