Club penguin

Status
Not open for further replies.
ronin sanji said:
My little brother's friend plays it. He pays for a membership and plays 6 hours a day. I watched hi one day when I came to pick my little brother up, and well, it still seemed really boring.
What the....? He pays to be a virtual snow animal which in the real world he gets nothing! That SUCKS!

I get on _very_ rarely. Just when I have nothing else to do.
You might find me on it as Jdjoe1. Though I highly doubt it from the way these people are talking about this game.

Dude I have membership. It is fun if you stay for random events and partys. If you think its boring thats because theres nothing to do. Just stay for the partys. Members get all the fun stuff non-members dont.That is one other reason its boring.im a member. :mrgreen:

Hell no.

That is all I have to say about this game. It is one of the most annoying games I have ever seen. Yet, I read an article about it saying that it spreads like a virus for little kids with no lives.

I got banned on Club Penguin for cursing at the kids there. :P

Not a really fun game at all. Most MMORPG's aren't fun actually.
The only one I've been able to enjoy is Puzzle Pirates, and even then you have to spend hours playing a single puzzle to make enough money to buy something, well, worth buying.

Eh, people on there have dumb reasons of banning people. I remember when I was in the dancing place, some guy tells me to get off the DJ spot, Black Penguins only (I was a Green Penguin). I didn't listen and then he got me banned which is a good thing for me now due to the fact I don't wanna play no more. :mrgreen:

Hey rival thats not true! You cant get banned just by going in the black only penguin section. You probaly just cursed or something like that.The only way to get banned is by cheating saying personal info, and cursing

Mine is Club Duh (it was the only ting i could find)
and is that your youtube? if so mine is hyupershadow96
I have about 13 different girls chasing me on there

hypershadow96 said:
Mine is Club Duh (it was the only ting i could find)
and is that your youtube? if so mine is hyupershadow96
I have about 13 different girls chasing me on there

Ya,my account on here is my youtube,ok enough about that
Theirs a party thats been revived and 3 free items.But it just seems so boring,nothing really special.

XsoniccoreX (814) said:
Chaos said:
Instead of playing this, play a REAL game. =D
Wins.

Hmmm what could we play now...Anyone ever hear of this one game? I think its called Sonic or something.
oh god quoted

Also, Club Penguin is another stupid online thing. Waste.

Yays! I'm a sig! XP
Yeah I know what it is. It looks like some kind of twisted toddler myspace...with penguins.
As far as I'm concerned unless a console is involved (excluding SRB2 of course(which I might add is FREE)) online games=fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back