Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Echidna

• Other 0_o

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh... Stop being fools. :roll: Who needs a gun when you can jump a rocket? I'm happy with my ringslinger and Glide-Blast, thank you very much. And besides, Sonic characters don't die in a bloody mess, they drop their rings first and then do this freakish fall-through-the-floor thing, leaving no dead body for you to gloat over. :lol:

And Megaman was a robot that Dr. Light made, outfitted with a rock buster (because he was originally a digging robot, hence the japanese name "Rockman"), and upgraded it to have limited copying abilitys when Dr. Wily went all... wily and stuff.

yeah, i should know that! I played the japonese versions of megaman.

ONOS! SINCE WHEN DID THIS TOPIC BECOME ABOUT MEGAMAN?!?!?!?!?!? :eek:

ummm, i'd give that a YAYT/10 if you dont mind. :wink:

BTW: i have no idea what you meant in your last post.

okT, ill shutT upT, JTET Mr. T anyone? or how about a nice cup of T? :mrgreen:

sorry, but yayT is my trademark yay verb, its alot easier to say (yaette- ness) than (yae-ness) yayT is where its at! BTW: mr. T has nothing to do with it ya f00! :P

Zash said:
sorry, but yayT is my trademark yay verb, its alot easier to say (yaette- ness) than (yae-ness) yayT is where its at!
I don't like "Yay-Tee" more then "Yay". It's unnatural and looks extraordinarily STUPID. Yays and yay-ness are cool, though. ;)
Zash said:
BTW: mr. T has nothing to do with it ya f00! :P
I know. I just thought you might want to know. :)

ok f00! onos! teh topic change! dare i say, yay---*IMPLODES THE T*

ok there you go :wink:

i dunno, if i told you for real, i would implode. have fun in the year 2005... :twisted:

Geona said:
Jason the Echidna said:
I dunno. Lack of magic? :P Or at least, lack of a virtually unlimited supply of it.

who needs magic when you can get guns 5 times bigger than you are?

zash said:
lack of life maybe, and flesh, and bones, (unless you killed someone and kept it somewher---- NVM!) and how about a personality eh?

in most cases, yes, but not all. Robo of Chrono Trigger was definitely more than a simple robot, he had a heart, personality, and just maybe a soul. E-102 Gamma definitely had a personality. a minimal one, but it was their. He was kind and generous, not wanting to kill. and then we have megaman, who in the cartoon series was actually partially made from organic materials, which gave him quite a bit of unpredictability.

He has a point.... Extremley well-built robots (Built by Eggman/Robotnik, generically) are superior to foxes, hedgehogs AND echidnas in every area. Cats have them down, though. I don't think ANY robot licks itself.

Maybe Metal Sonic does when nobody's looking... Who knows? I'm not sure I WANT to. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back