When'd this happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And not only that. "Releases - Old" is now "Releases - Outdated" and "Releases - Submissions" is closed. Assuming this all happened at the same time, it happened today.

Releases - Outdated was actually an open board a few minutes ago.

It's been fixed now, obviously.

EDIT: Ozzpas posted in HDiJ.

hey hey heey!

If you look at the release section now you can see.

• Releases - Hall of Fame
    This forum is for exceptionally high-quality files.

Releases - Official Level Design Contest
    This forum contains the SRB2 Official Level Design Contest. Read the rules for entry and vote for the contest maps here.

What would be the point? There remains not even 20 days till SAGE.

I like how you made these new forums but.. it was kinda disappointing when people wanted to release some HQ wads right on the day it got locked.

And IMO theres sub-forum syndrome. :p

Autosaver said:
I like how you made these new forums but.. it was kinda disappointing when people wanted to release some HQ wads right on the day it got locked.

And IMO theres sub-forum syndrome. :p

What goes in the HQ section really isn't up to anyone but us. =P

Also, not really, we have very few forums in comparison to others, TheAdminZone has a good 5 per category, and sub-forums in them as well.

Just preparations for SRB2ME. Yes, we have a lot of subforums, but at this point we've got so many people that it's justified.

I can't wait to see what ME wads make it into the hall of fame... Maybe there should be a hall of shame... Nvm forget that.

Jacy said:
I can't wait to see what ME wads make it into the hall of fame... Maybe there should be a hall of shame... Nvm forget that.

There is, you just can't see it. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back