GFG (Glitches For Games)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beating Super Mario World's insanely easy levels and earning stupid bonuses from it isn't hard to figure out.

22-3-2008-121759DesktopCapture.jpg

All I see in that picture is a black and white version of STH. Well my favorite would have to be...Ummm I forget. I will edit this when I remember.

Ok here's my one.

Hyper Tails

Requirements: Sonic 3 & Knuckles.
Systems: Gamecube or PC

Steps

1.Play a file as any character and get all 7 Chaos & Super emeralds
2.Activate both level select & debug mode codes
3.Go back to the file with the emeralds on and pause. Then press B (gamecube) or A (for the PC version) it should take you back to the SEGA screen.
4. Scroll down to sound test.
5. In level select change the number digits to 02 which let's you Play as Tails.
6. Go to Doomsday Zone act 1 (act 2 is the death egg final boss)
7. press and hold B + start (for gamecube) or A + start (for PC) until debug appears.
8. As soon as Tails appears, quickly hit the A button (for Gamecube) or S button (for PC) and wait until the sprite dissappears, and the sparks appear.
9.Come out of debug mode, and if all done correctly, viola! you Have Hyper Tails! the shadow images are a bit glitchy though, but the first Tails sprite isn't glitchy. The rings don't drain, but can still be attacked but he doesn't lose rings being attacked either. It might glich up in the ending credits/cutscenes.

Note: Only Works in Doomsday Zone act 1, This can also be done with Knuckles, but his sprites don't glitch up like Tails'

OMG

In City Escape, in 2P, I did the most insane thing ever. Go to the loop. Go to the as far right as you an be, Spin Dash, and Homing Attack. Hold up+right while doing this. Keep trying this untill you go through the loop. You'll be falling. Move towards the pit, and past it. You'll land on the ledge. The rails, and the rest of the level works fine, you can go untill the end. No truck though.

This is possibly the biggest glitch ever.

The thing i like in SA2B is that wne you are falling, it seems like you're falling slowly...like in one of the space race levels, I always jump off the rail down and it seems to take forever! Bu it's sometimes good.

EDIT: I can't believe I forgot this glitch!
Change from blue to any color in Sonic 2

1) Put the debug cheat on.
2) Go to the first act, first level.
3) Turn into a waterfall with debug.
4) Keep placing waterfalls right on top of the first watefall in that level.
5) Watch your icon in the bottomleft corner. It will eventually change color.

I love turning yellow with this gltich, but sometimes it can take forever!
NOTE THAT WHEN YOU BEAT THIS LEVEL OR RUN OUT OF TIME OR DIE, YOU WILL BE BLUE AGAIN. YOUR SPINDASH COLOR WILL CHANGE, YUR EYE COLOR MIGHT CHANGE AND IF IT DOES, ENEMIES WILL BE DIFFERENT COLORS. YOUR SPIKES CAN BEND IN ANY WAY, OR YOU CAN TURN INTO ASHURA, SONIC'S BROTHER!

look at these ssbm glitches

http://www.gamewinners.com/gamecube/SuperSmashBrothersMelee.htm

LoZ:TP glitch
Grappled to air
During the Twilight Dragon fight, when you get up to the tower, immediately skip the intermission sequence. There should be no Boss fight music. Then, start grappling up the gates as if you were on the second stage of the Boss. When the Boss gets close enough to Z-target, grapple him and immediately put on your boots. This may require several attempts. You will end up hooked onto nothing, but will fly around with the Dragon. You will not be able to drop off, but you can look around at the buildings.

And my favorite pokemon, missingno (Only in pokemon red/blue)

The U.S. version of the game contains the following glitch Pokemon, which is obtained by using these steps. Go to Cinnabar Island. Enter into the building where the man makes Pokemon out of fossils. Enter the first room in the building with people that want to trade Pokemon. Trade with one of these people; it does not matter which one. Go back outside and move to the far right side of the building. Then, SURF up and down the side of the island while half on land and half in the water. Keep surfing until challenged by a glitch that resembles a microchip or barcode. He is part bird and part water type and starts on level 80. Note: Obtaining Missingno can keep the game from continuing correctly, including preventing linked battles, and other bad effects. It is recommended that Missingno be released unless you are just experimenting with the game.

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=533012&topic=42462748

I'd post more glitches like the mysterious Rings underneath Dry Lagoon, and the mysterious door, but I need to find more about them first.

Also:
The Knuckles car
This is for Sonic Robo Blast 2. Go to SA-City, or any level with a cave like it has at the start with the glass. Glide through the hole as Knuckles and you'll glide on the ground. Keep yourself going for a long time to make yourself go faster.

Buttscoot without WADs? Impossible!
No, not really. This is another SRB2 one. Go to SA-City, or a level with a hole thing like it. Have someone hit you with a Ring and have you fly through the hole. You'll slide in your hurt frames.

Tails car
Same as Knuckles. Fly through.

Swimming Sonic and humping Knuckles
Do the Tails thing. Stop when you get tired. Change your skin to Sonic or Knuckles.

Another thing that has to do with the glitches
Do the Tails car and hurt frames thing. Get a person to do the Tails thing and turn into a Sonic. Have the hurt person Amy. Experiment... :V

hack_the_hedgehog said:
And my favorite pokemon, missingno (Only in pokemon red/blue)

The U.S. version of the game contains the following glitch Pokemon, which is obtained by using these steps. Go to Cinnabar Island. Enter into the building where the man makes Pokemon out of fossils. Enter the first room in the building with people that want to trade Pokemon. Trade with one of these people; it does not matter which one. Go back outside and move to the far right side of the building. Then, SURF up and down the side of the island while half on land and half in the water. Keep surfing until challenged by a glitch that resembles a microchip or barcode. He is part bird and part water type and starts on level 80. Note: Obtaining Missingno can keep the game from continuing correctly, including preventing linked battles, and other bad effects. It is recommended that Missingno be released unless you are just experimenting with the game.

Missingno can also appear at lvl 112 or something and at lvl 0. (???? XD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back