Video game Character Plushies! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Pteri...

A black Pteri...

From Neopets...

It's about the size of a mobile phone and I got it from a Happy Meal.

Hey. You can never be too old to get Happy Meals, right? I got an awesome Knuckles The Echidna disc launcher from one, once. ^^

I wish I had better plushies though.

I still have a 1 armed Polywhirl lying around that I won at Thorpe Park years ago. One of the arms came off from me using it as a weapon (swinging it about...) and now the stuffing is falling out. :P

I has a Pikachu plush, a Santa Shadow (yes, scary indeed) plush, a Kougra plush, and a Shoyru plush. I LOVES MEH PIKA PLUSH. <3.

I have one of each.One small,medum,and large sonic and knuckles,and just need one large tails then my sonic collection is complete.

YoshiPlushFull.jpg

I swear, all my Yoshi friends have, like, six or seven of these. I need to rise to the occasion.

I have a Sonic plush, a Sonic bank, 2 Sonic action figures, a Sonic bendable figure, 2 Tails plushes, a Tails benable figure, 2 Knuckles plushes, a Knuckles action figure, a Eggman plush, a Amy plush, a Shadow plush, a Shadow action figure, a blue pikmin plush, a white pikmin plush, a yellow pikmin plush, a bulborb plush, and a empress bulblax plush. Oh and I lost my first Sonic plush now I only have 1.....

I was once at an arcade and was looking at the various plushes...and saw a stuffed Neo Cortex! I just HAD to have it, and that motivated me to win BIG! I kept scoring the jackpot on this one game, and got so many tickets out of it that it ran dry and I had to switch to another...but I won more than enough tickets to buy the Neo Cortex. I still have it!

JigglyWiggly said:
0, because I actually am a man and am straight.
Idiot. Not only are you badmouthing everyone in this topic by saying that, but you're also totally missing the point of collecting video game character plushies. People do it because they're fans and they want merchandise of their favourite games, TV shows and movies. That, and plushies are simply awesome. Maybe you'd understand if you weren't such a jerk, eh?

And I highly doubt you're a man yet. Judging by the immaturity of what you just said, I reckon you're still a young boy rather than a man. Real men don't go into forum topics about things they don't agree with and say "You don't agree with me so you must be a homosexual!"

I say we all need more Crawla plushies.

You know what? I just then realised that for like 8 years I've had a Pikachu plushie (that now belongs to my dog) that I got from Thailand when I was holidaying there long ago. It looked hardly like Pikachu back in the day and now that's it's virtually ripped apart it BARELY looks like him now.

I'll Begin said:
JigglyWiggly said:
0, because I actually am a man and am straight.
Idiot. Not only are you badmouthing everyone in this topic by saying that, but you're also totally missing the point of collecting video game character plushies. People do it because they're fans and they want merchandise of their favourite games, TV shows and movies. That, and plushies are simply awesome. Maybe you'd understand if you weren't such a jerk, eh?

And I highly doubt you're a man yet. Judging by the immaturity of what you just said, I reckon you're still a young boy rather than a man. Real men don't go into forum topics about things they don't agree with and say "You don't agree with me so you must be a homosexual!"
Sorry, I just am a man. Real men can comment when are where ever they please, also mind you I am 20 years old and am a field IT worker. I would never think real men have cushions as friends.

There's a difference between gay and nerdy, learn it. Collecting plush dolls of your favorite videos game or tv characters does not change the sexuality of a person. I find what you said offensive because I am a straight young man at the age of 14 with a gay cousin, a bisexual cousin, and 2 bisexual friends and I collect plush dolls myself. "Real men" should know better than to bring those immature shenanigans in here.

I just facedesked and got a nosebleed.

I have some other little plushies lying around, I won them all at fairs and such. Pikachu, Road Runner, Psyduck, all that jazz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back