What do you think is the best game alive or coming out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alive:

Parappa The Rapper (PS1)
Um Jammer Lammy (PS1)
Gitaroo Man (PS1)
NiGHTS Into Dreams (Saturn)
Space Channel 5 (Dreamcast)
Space Channel 5 Part 2 (Dreamcast/PS2)
Karaoke Revolution Series (PS2)

Coming out:

Boogie (Wii)

Woah, I'm really crazy about the rhythm games, aren't I?

Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2.

Sonic adventure DX.

Sonic adventure 2 battle.

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time.

Red alert 2.

And maby a couple more.

Alive: World of Warcraft:The Burning Crusade, SSBM, Wii Sports.
Coming out: SSBB, World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King, Super Mario Galaxy. Theres more but I don't feel like posting them.

WHY AM I THE ONLY RHYTHM GAME FANBOY HERE?!

Lyk, srsly. All you guys care about are Sonic Sonic Sonic... no variety at all.

T_T

Edit: Props to tailsmastermind :D

Alive : Guitar hero II, Donkey Konga, SSBM, SA2:B
Coming out : Guitar Hero III: Legend of Rock, Super Mario Galaxy, SSBB, and Monster Hunters Freedom 2.

Alive: The old-gen Sonic games, some of the new-gen Sonic games (SA1(Awesome), SA2(Awesome), Riders(Awesome), Advance series(3 is Awesome), Battle(Awesome), Sonic Heroes(to a point), SatSR), Most of the Bomberman games, and all the Custom Robo games.

Coming out: SSBB, I have high hopes for Sonic RPG, and really High hopes for Sonic Riders 2, as I LOVED Sonic Riders 1. I'm also kinda looking forward to Super Mario Galaxy.

Alive: Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time (Note: Not sonic)
My second favorite would probably be Starcraft, well at least lately I've had a starcraft craze goin, may where off.

Comin out: SSBB, oooooor, probably most Zelda games coming out.

Alive: Sonic, Mario, Halo, Zelda, etc.
Coming out: SSBB, S&MATO, I would like to see the Sonic RPG, possibly Boogie, MK Wii, Riders 2, and the attachments/controllers for Wii.

tailsmastermind said:
Alive : Guitar hero II, Donkey Konga, SSBM, SA2:B
Coming out : Guitar Hero III: Legend of Rock, Super Mario Galaxy, SSBB, and Monster Hunters Freedom 2.

Now, I respect what a gamer loves, but whoever made guitar hero should be hit in the head with a real guitar... I mean, if someone loves guitars, go buy and play a freaking guitar...But once agian, it's your opinion, and I respect that!

SSB series, Zelda series, classic Sonic, Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 1-3, quite possibly Bioshock.

Alive: 16-bit Sonic, some 3D Sonic games (SA series, Heroes to an extent, Sonic Riders sorta, SatSR), Almost all Mario games, All first-party Zelda games, Halo series, Super Smash Bros. Series

Coming out: Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Super Mario Galaxy, Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games, NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams, some other games I can't remember off the top of my head

I like Stranglehold ( Crotch shot ), Megaman Legends, Musashi Samurai Legend, Kingdom Hearts 2 and C.O.M, sonic battle.

The games I want are: Assassin's creed, and Oddsworld's Strangers Wrath.

Alive: Anything Mario. ANYTHING!

Coming Out: Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Galaxy, SSBB, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Galaxy...

Games that are already out: Genesis Sonic, Main Mario games and Mario Kart in general, Smash Brothers, Chrono Trigger, Pokemon and the entire Zelda series except 2.

Games I'm looking forward to: Super Mario Galaxy and Super Smash Brothers Brawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back