Crash Bandicoot Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supasonik11

Pikachu Fantard.
post you thoughts about Crash Bandicoot here.
crash.jpg

Hate the new games! The old ones were fantastic. I really liked the first one but the saving system was stupid. The 3rd was also great. I loved Coco's levels, because they were like riding polar, but with a more fun corse.

I still remember what this one game critic said about this game: "A crass mixture of Sonic and Mario."
Heh.
Ever since Naughty dog sold over their Crash Bandicoot rights to Sierra, the games have steadily gone downhill. I absolutely loved the first game because of the difficulty, and the beautiful environments with enormous amount of details put into every level. The difficulty curve was a bit steep, but I still love the game. I also liked it because it didn't use that somewhat lame "Warp Room" idea that plagues almost every Crash Game to date.

Though I still think that every Crash game on the Playstation is nice. All the other console versions kinda suck.

Meh. The Wrath of Cortex was OK. It's got the principles of the PSX ones with overdone graphics. ...The loading screens took forever!

I think the first Crash game kinda' had a somewhat darker atmosphere than the other, which I liked.

I wish both Naughty Dog, and InsOmniac would return... T-T

the first crash game i ever played was crash team racing on the ps1, i LOVED that game.

Unlike my opinions on Spyro, I don't think the EXACT original trilogy was the best with Crash. Instead of games 1, 2, and 3, I think games 2, 3, and 4 were the best. The original game had great levels, but the game was WAY too hard, and the saving system must have been designed by some kind of psychopath. Crash 4 had all the frantic aspects of 2 and 3, plus updated graphics.

Chao Freak 1 said:
Meh. The Wrath of Cortex was OK. It's got the principles of the PSX ones with overdone graphics. ...The loading screens took forever!

I think the first Crash game kinda' had a somewhat darker atmosphere than the other, which I liked.

I wish both Naughty Dog, and InsOmniac would return... T-T

Too bad you spent 80% of the game watching crash fall down a generic background.

Personally I like what I've played of the series (Crash 2,3,Bash, 4,5 Twinsanity, and demo of 6) I just wish Coco was more playable

to me Crash, Crash 2, Crash warped, Crash team raceing and tag team raceing plus Twinsatany was relly good. Also crash 4.

it would be nice if there was a game made where crash spent less time finding the purple gem things and more time getting to the end of the level. i like the idea, its just that i think it would be better if they matterd less in the story. like an extra that when all are collected a new level or cheat mode gets unlocked or somthing like that.

I have only played the newer ones, so I don't view Crash as a good series at all. Maybe if I ever get around to it, I'll try an older one. Who knows, I may not like the gameplay at all.

Everything from part 7 went to shit. Part 1-4 was the best (quality delivered by naughty dog of course), 5 wasn't too horrible but wasn't that great. 6 was a rip off of part 3 and was the last "classic-adventure" style game in the series. Nitro Kart sucked, Twinsanity sucked, TTR sucked and i haven't played or seen much of Crash of the titans at all but i heard it's not as bad as the other recent games.

As for gba, the games were ok even though they seemed like renditions of the original psx games, but nothing else in the series beats 1-4 on the psx.

arnold_the_bartender said:
Everything from part 7 went to ****. Part 1-4 was the best (quality delivered by naughty dog of course)

Actually, only 1-3 were developed by Naughty Dog. Crash 4 was made by Travelers' Tales. Still rocked, though.

Crash was awesome...but when they made Crash To The Titans
it sucked because of the "mutants system"
at least Crash Mind Over Mutants isnt that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back