For all of you who waited so long to see this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spazzo

Omega finished my avatar!!!!...
...well, actually, he STARTED IT. all it was, was my head with shading (without green spikes) and a white body. I took the liberty of finishing it up.
Whaddya think?

It really doesn't stray far from the 'cheese' department, but other then that, it looks really cool! Nice IBS shading. Er... is that what it's called? IBS? *looks*

You should've let me finish it. No offense, but it was still in 'beta' stage, and now it turned out to be crap.

Version that I left off on;
untitled15re.png

Suggest a better way to do the thumb and I'll do it. I don't think it looks like he's flipping you off at all. :?

It's flipping you off because it's in the classic Omega style. ;)

Yeah, see, you inverted the shading so it looks like you're glowing, you freaking spazz.

Bigboi said:
It's flipping you off because it's in the classic Omega style. ;)
What I've got;

1.) Classic Omega style for human and abstract characters
2.) Zim style
3.) Sonic AoStH/SatAM style
4.) Sonic OVA style
5.) Sonic X/1998 and up Sonic
6.) Omega's Sonic style
6.) Family Guy Style
7.) Earthworm Jim/Geeker style
8.) South Park style
9.) Ren and Stimpy style

As well as a few other notables that I can't think of right now. Most drawings of mine I try to mix and match style as much as possible, and for this one I mixed my classic 'loose' style with both my Sonic style and a bit of Sonic X.

...I look into these things way too much :roll:

Yay! Zim, Family Guy, and South Park style!

I think he's funny-looking. I laugh at his style, but it's still great.

And he's giving the thumbs up, for those of you who have seen the flippin' finger for a tad too long.

Omega the Hedgehog said:
You should've let me finish it. No offense, but it was still in 'beta' stage, and now it turned out to be crap.

Version that I left off on;
untitled15re.png

Suggest a better way to do the thumb and I'll do it. I don't think it looks like he's flipping you off at all. :?

well, then, omega, finish it, and ill use yers.

Mommy, Spazzo's hand is on backwards and it looks like he's flipping me off, but that's supposed to be his thumb... :cry:

You send it to ol' Hotdog and have him upload it. Then, he gives you a link to the file and you paste that into the 'Avatar' text box. After that, your pretty avatar is there for all to see.

If you want to *create* your own avatar, then I'd suggest The GIMP for those who know what they're doing and Google Images for those who don't. Pretty much any image can be made into an avatar if you know how to make them under the limits.

, though you can resize it if it's too big. Also, you have to keep your avatar size plus your sig size under 20 KBs, though I can take care of both of those for you.

Let's see... there is the expensive choice and the cheap choice.

Expensive: Go out and buy Paintshop Pro, it comes with Animation Shop to make animation files
Cheap: Go find some free GIF animation wizard program that sucks eggs compared to Animation Shop.

Either way, it's quite hard to make animated pictures of any kind.

They are animated GIFs, simply. I suggest search for a GIF editor. I use GIFAnimator, but if you find one better, use that, because GIFAnimator only can take the frames from the clipboard.

Note that the animated GIFs are animated everywhere, not only in the avatar.

I use Adobe ImageReady for animaged gifs, Image ready is usually packaged with Phtoshop. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back