Desktop pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
FSX said:
I love having a website that is all my own...
And I hate BitTorrent. I was using it to get Hedgehog Heaven, and to get some software that I found after the torrent ended... (40 meg RAR, didn't get the file until the next day...)

The actual picture

You know what a png is? Use it. Bitmaps are insanely large, 'specially in resolutions like that.

keyboardbc1.png

Yes, but the US and UK keyboards are pretty darn similar, except for the Alt Gr key and the accents that are missing on the US keyboard.

ree-c said:
sonicfreak94 said:
Big image!11!2

:mrgreen: (new HD, and no SRB2 :cry: )

And Kinda bump (not on purpose)

You could just install the extra HD as a "Slave" drive, you know. Unless it's one of those Dell dimension computers, my friends is quite recent and doesn't have any space for an extra HD.

Believe it or not, that PC freaked out on me just like my other HD's(I tried to upgrade explorer to IE7). And its retarded enough were if my HD and CD drive are connected it wont boot up. It will just keep trying to detect the IDE drives. And when i have 2 HD's it goes so freaking slow, even with a 2GHZ processor it would go the speed of a 650 MGHz one. I HATE PC(except all the cool SRB2 stuff.......and all my sprites.... and my wads... and xwe... and wadauthor.... And i will stop talking before this post takes 3 hours to read)

sonicfreak94 said:
ree-c said:
sonicfreak94 said:
Big image!11!2

:mrgreen: (new HD, and no SRB2 :cry: )

And Kinda bump (not on purpose)

You could just install the extra HD as a "Slave" drive, you know. Unless it's one of those Dell dimension computers, my friends is quite recent and doesn't have any space for an extra HD.

Believe it or not, that PC freaked out on me just like my other HD's(I tried to upgrade explorer to IE7). And its retarded enough were if my HD and CD drive are connected it wont boot up. It will just keep trying to detect the IDE drives. And when i have 2 HD's it goes so freaking slow, even with a 2GHZ processor it would go the speed of a 650 MGHz one. I HATE PC(except all the cool SRB2 stuff.......and all my sprites.... and my wads... and xwe... and wadauthor.... And i will stop talking before this post takes 3 hours to read)

I was running a 633Mhz on WXP for over a year, and it was pretty fast. Anyway, I'm pretty sure it's all computers that won't boot up when the HD nd CD/Dvd drives are on the same IDE channel/cable.

Sorry for sounding n00bish, but my print screen button is in text inside a blue box underneath the "home" button. I can't find a way to activate it. I would like it if someone helped.

Arctic Fox said:
Sorry for sounding n00bish, but my print screen button is in text inside a blue box underneath the "home" button. I can't find a way to activate it. I would like it if someone helped.

Does your keyboard have a button that says "Fn" in blue text?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back