Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shu said:
Maybe you just haven't gone through puberty yet, then.
I'm 20 years old. How old are you? 10? Implying that you know me better than I do (when I have no freakin' idea who the hell you are) is just absurd. Just leave me alone or I will report you to the staff.

Ummmmm....ya'll two are a little off topic

Anyway, I like to play sports and video games. I have a twin sister, her name is Crystal and she goes by the same name of SRB2 mostly (Note: Not Crystal the Fox). She is really nice, and she'll always be truthful.[/b]

This is probably the 2nd time on teh forum. HELLO! I'm ok except for the fact that i noticed something... a private section. I said sure what the heck, i decided to check it out... "you need a special blah to enter blah!"
I was ticked. any one here can get in?

You just need to be a moderator or administrator to get it. Which you're not.

Or you can be granted special access (most likley by Mystic, but I don't think it's ever happened.)

Yo, I'm TDM (a.k.a. KDM or SNCDM or SHDDM or CDM or MSDM, depending on who my skin is). I joined about 4-5 days ago (and I was 12 and apprx. 359 days old--does that count?) I like Tails, Shadow, Silver and...uh...TAILS. My .wad would have a speed fly, a light-dash, a homing ring, AND a hat. I'll post a concept sprite as my avatar later. Oh, and as long as I'm here...

"Never underestimate the little guy."

First to PM me the quote's origin gets a congratulatory PM back. :wink:

hi, im ronin sanji, i go by owner in netgames. ive been playing srb2 for about two months and ive been netgames for less than two weeks. considering that im quite good. (im probably the best noob out there)

my intrests are video gaming, anime/ manga, soccer, basketball and magic the gathering.

Im David, although my username is Slurgly. I am 12 years old. I like Sonic the Hedgehog games and video games in general. When I make a poll it usually doesn't relate to the topic of my post.

Hey im -SweetTart- you can call me Hannah, I play mmorpg, and im trying to get a picture to fit on this forum...please pm me if you have suggestions. I'm originally from Texas but had to move to Missouri...Well if you haven't guessed im a girl. :o and yeah thats all I have to really say.

Hello, fellow members of the SRB2 forums. Quite a few people here know me, and many of you do not. I've been playing SRB2 for about one half of a month. I live in Germany... for now. My name is *not telling* and I am 13. I like a lot of things, and some of them are computer stuff.

I've seen you, but I've also seen someone else *cough* recently.....

Anywho, that was a darn good contest map netgame. I believe the "Ow" made it quite comical having a go at you.

Yea, I just type too much. Some people have said that before.

Sometimes I can be competitive and sometimes I can't. Oh well...

The name is Result. I'm a big Sonic fan ( games, cartoons, and comics alike ), and when I heard about this game, I practically ran out of my room yelling "OHMYGOD ONLINE SONIC AHHH".

..I'm 17. That should give you a pretty good indication of how much seeing this game overjoyed me. =/

I do some graphic design, website design, flash, etc etc, and artwork.

Hope to see you all in game.

I am Segmint, which is Segmentium, but I had forgotten my password, so I created a new account.

I am fourteen years old, have an IQ of 192, a girlfriend, extremely long hair (for a male), and have a lot (and I really mean this) of hobbies.

Honestly, I may not be asian, but most people would never guess that I knew karate or origami (of which I know both).

I'm smoke_myst.

After hearing so much about this thing from one of them moderators IRL I finally decided to download this puppy and play it for myself.

I'm in love. ^.^

For a side note - i'm 19 (20 in two months), will play any game once as long as it's not based off of any of the following - 'Teen' stars (Raven, Hillary Duff, etc), Child Entertainment stars (see previous), Barbie or similar toy lines that have been beating the proverbial dead horse for years now, and any other generic platform/puzzle game that just has some famous name thrown into the title and the artwork. Oh yeah and I hate professional sports games.

And yes, I have played video games based off of trading card games. I play Magic: The Gathering but currently lack a deck of my own that stands a snowball's chance against even newb's decks.

If anybody there played YGO besides johnny, I sadly have a fairly effective YGO deck... *hangs head in shame*

i'm chaosemerald (chaos emerald) and i'm new here, i love the sonic series and I think that SRB2 is the best fan game ever made but my screen is to big for the game and it cuts some of the console words and chat words

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back