Wizard Model Edit (player.zip) OpenGL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boinciel said:
Guys, maybe you should slow down on the skin production. Sure, it's nice that you're so attached to this new thing, but I think you're just flooding the MB now. All these skins are for Sonic, turning him any variety of colours, but there are just too many out there. Within about two days, you've made too many skins to count. This is a serious problem. If you flood the marketplace with new products, you make it so that nobody can pick which one to use. And if you make it so that you can only use one at a time, this creates a choke point. Instead of making new skins for just one model, why not make new models altogether? Sky Ninja has (very helpfully) pointed you to a competent .MD2 editor, and you have everything you need. Stop with the skins and move on, please.

srb20206fi0.png

Chaos Emeralds made from scratch by me. They're simple and Sonic Adventure-styled, but look sort of nice ingame. Ring skins made by Neo.

Just for that, I'm not releasing my skin if I get it right!

Nah, I wouldn't've released it anyway, because it's a nasty recolored Red Sonic with clothes.

Hyper Shadonic thing said:
What I meant by that it means WTF? Sonic with tall hair? o_O. Translation: I have no clue how that happened, so someone please explain how to make him yellow when he changes super. Step By Step
Please

YOU PLEASE

We've already told you. Find wizard4.wad, wizard5.wad or wizard6.wad, remove the PLAY skin from your MD2 folder and add the wad to your game while playing in OpenGL.

Nobody is going to say it again if you STILL don't get it.

And no I don't know where to get wizard4-6.wad. Someone gave it to me on IRC.

Condensed step-by-step mode active:

1 Click the search button at the top of your screen.
2 Download wizard6.wad
3 Go into md2 folder and REMOVE PLAY.PNG
4 Run SRB2 in OpenGL
5 Play as Sonic
Code:
ADDFILE WIZARD6.WAD
Code:
GR_MD2 1

I'll Begin said:
YOU PLEASE

We've already told you. Find wizard4.wad, wizard5.wad or wizard6.wad, remove the PLAY skin from your MD2 folder and add the wad to your game while playing in OpenGL.

Nobody is going to say it again if you STILL don't get it.

And no I don't know where to get wizard4-6.wad. Someone gave it to me on IRC.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/418f1s

Rather than remove the PNG from your folder, copy your folder and paste it in your SRB2 directory, and remove PLAY.PNG, DETN.PNG, SKIM.PNG, and RRNG.PNG from the copy. This way you can switch between wads free models and color change/texture animation capable models by simply renaming your two folders, and having the active one use the name "MD2".

Yay, it worked. Now, made a new skin, Inverted SA2 style sonic! I know theres a smile there, thats be cause I made this skin from SCRATCH! This is not lightdashers version.

Yay, it worked. Now, made a new skin, Inverted SA2 style sonic! I know theres a smile there, thats be cause I made this skin from SCRATCH! This is not lightdashers version.
On contre my compainion, you just inverted my SA2 Sonic and added a White smile =/

light dasher said:
On contre my compainion, you just inverted my SA2 Sonic and added a White smile =/

Yeah, thats just about right.

Besides, I don't think inverted colors fit in srb2.

Yay, it worked. Now, remade an old skin, Inverted SA2 style sonic! I know theres a smile there, thats be cause I made this skin from SOMEONE ELSE'S WORK! This is lightdashers version.
Totally Fixed. Seriously man, do your own work. Don't slap on a line and call it your own.

light dasher said:
I hope you don't mind SS64 but I updated you Shadow Skin
reshadedshadowhs6.png

I have never seen any WAD or model of Shadow, anywhere in this forum, have the right colour skin bits (I don't mean the black or red parts!) until now. O_O

light dasher said:
reshadedshadowhs6.png

Why thank you.

I was too lazy to shade on the day I made this

Monster Iestyn said:
light dasher said:
reshadedshadowhs6.png

I have never seen any WAD or model of Shadow, anywhere in this forum, have the right colour skin bits (I don't mean the black or red parts!) until now. O_O

If you pm me I can upload the model for you

Go crazy. IMAGE DELETED BY REQUEST (Super Sonic 64) GO AWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back