SRB2 1.1 Video Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only complaint I have is that it seems to have too many "hidden palace" kind of maps and not that many lush green field maps.

Well, the version we have right now doesn't have that, but still...

Other then that, it's excellent. The number one best Sonic fan game ever made from a doom engine.

Chaos Knuckles no sonic games have more than one zone based on green field maps, it always goes, first zone is the green field zone, then the rest are factories, volcanoes, theme parks and so on, and I'm glad it is that way, otherwise we'd have two of one thing and would be missing out on another type of zone.

Looks great, but I want to know what that song was called. At first, I almost thought it was the a new Green Flower Zone song.

First Song: Old Special Stage Theme.

The one that plays during the Deep Sea footage is also not the final song. It's the song that was used in the first level in SRB if I'm not mistaken.

Chaos Knuckles said:
The only complaint I have is that it seems to have too many "hidden palace" kind of maps and not that many lush green field maps.

Well, the version we have right now doesn't have that, but still...

Other then that, it's excellent. The number one best Sonic fan game ever made from a doom engine.

I know. I enjoy the occasional lush green environment.

Chaos Knuckles said:
Most of the video is in Deep Sea zone and Castle Eggman zone. Don't expect noticing too many changes if you see mainly just two zones :P

I'll Begin said:
The one that plays during the Deep Sea footage is also not the final song. It's the song that was used in the first level in SRB if I'm not mistaken.
Sonic Electronic. Said to be from Sonic Fighters, but I could never find it in the sound test :/ Remix?

I didn't find that music in that game either :P (maybe my memory is wrong through) People normally label it as being from Sonic Fighters through :/

I hope the final version has a lot of rainy stages.

I happen to LOVE rainy stages, especially if it's in lush green environments.

There are so many cool features in this. The waterslide, the 3D to 2D switch, all of that's so awesome!

at least we know it will be finished withing the next year or so. and when it come's out I get the feeling that the internet will be broken due to the bandwith being overused.

There are bigger things than SRB2, you know.

Also, the internet's gonna die in 2010 anyway. Read more Death By Pixel.

super said:
at least we know it will be finished withing the next year or so. and when it come's out I get the feeling that the internet will be broken due to the bandwith being overused.

Uh, no, the entire internet has different connections for everything, I think you'll find that it would be the server SRB2 is hosted on that will die due to a mysterious DDoS attack in the form of millions of downloads.

I don't have much to say, so I'll give my zone anticipation list:

1) Arid Canyon
2) Deep Sea
3) Eggrock
4) New Castle Eggman
5) Red Volcano

Cue said:
super said:

Uh, no, the entire internet has different connections for everything, I think you'll find that it would be the server SRB2 is hosted on that will die due to a mysterious DDoS attack in the form of millions of downloads.
You know that if there are downloads from so many places it would be possible to take up all the connections? Now I can see somebody torrenting 1.1... Hey, it wouldn't be a bad idea really :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back