SA2 Level pack?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care, Gimme a break!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How would underwater be done, you can't actually swim. Unless you make a swimming Knuckles, but then he can't glide.

NiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiice. Just wonderin' 'bout the swimmin' just like ever'one else here.

Still, Swimming won't pwn as much a that Rouge part..

Actuall, it's Biolizard not Ultimate Life Form. It's been proven that Shadow IS the ultimate life from. Also, in Sonic Next-Gen, it even said that he couldn't be killed. So just a heads up on that. By the way, nice wad so far, looking forward to it and sorry for the really long post. :wink:

You can't swim, I just added a few springs to go up.

I'm not working in the Biolizard fight yet. There are 2 options: Add the boss fight at the end of the level or make a separate Boss Stage after Cannon's Core.

Arthur said:
Biolizard is awesome someone should definetly make a boss fight of that

You people obviously have no clue how hard it would be to make a BioLizard fight, let alone FinalHazard.

Crüsäder said:
Arthur said:
Biolizard is awesome someone should definetly make a boss fight of that

You people obviously have no clue how hard it would be to make a BioLizard fight, let alone FinalHazard.

I think making teleports every time you hit the Finalhazard and 12 versions of the level might work.

Sonic only <--> Shadow only
|.................................|
v................................v
Shadow only <--> Sonic only

And so on. <--> means going past the Finalhazard, and the down arrow means hitting the lump.

Yes, I know. But all you need is one set of control sectors. Besides, you could make the last red spot intangible and an exit sector. Cutscene after, though.

Oh, it can easily be made with lots of patience. Just look at what Chaos Zero 64 did with Babylon Garden in the SRB2 Riders mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back