User names

Status
Not open for further replies.
My username is just the name of my first and favourite character I ever made up.

In fact, I made him up when I was 5 (Long before I had heard of Sonic, Pokemon, etc, etc) because I was bored, lonely, and had only just learned to speak that year. I made him up to entertain myself in my imagination, against creepy monsters. I didn't have any great ideas for names, so I decided to base him on me, and named him 'Monster Iestyn', after my name.

I tryed to make up other, sidekick-like characters to accompany him. But a few years later, it was no use, as I couldn't even remember their names.

No-one knew about my characters, not until I decided to tell my brother about him. He, even to this day, doesn't like it when I talk about Monster Iestyn.

Later, only just last year, I have also shown Monster Iestyn, through my drawings that I do every lunchtime, to many people in my school who decide to come and see my drawings (They think they are awesome, cool, amazing, and other things like that!). As usual, he seemed awesome, just like the rest of my drawings (They were all of my ideas for new Pokemon, which I was interested in - I made over 330 of them!).

I have developed this character over the years, and apparantly got some ideas from Sonic, and I wanted to make my character better than him. But later I also thought 'He could be a rival to Sonic'.

There is a lot of information regarding my character, and it would be too much to tell you about him in this post.

Origin of speedy lizzard:

When I was 9 Years old, Every time I dreamed I dreamt of a fast hero.
A Chameleon/human like creature who helped me fight off nightmares.
I heard of sonic when i was 8, and he reminded me of sonic. (He had the voice of the new sonic) I thought of his name and it came to me...

Speedy Lizzard.

Years later I made comics of him at school. My Friend, alan made torch the armidillo, he was a fan of mighty. my sister made sally, Just to annoy me. we became: Speedylizzardstudios.

Speedylizzard + My age = Speedylizzard14

Couldn't think of anything. My name has nothing to do with Sonic, so don't say anything. My more original name, PowerChaos, is a bit better.

Naga: Human/serpent "hybrid", as can be seen by my avatar. Rather voracious, you might say. ;P

I'm obsessed with them, rather like Foxblitzz's obsession with Yoshi. I'm not going to lie, though: I wish I was one. Ah well. Here's hoping a new life awaits me after this one.

Character fanatics disturb me. On 72dpi, at least ten people have the word "weird", "Luigi", "Mario", "Wario", "Yoshi", "<something> Guy", "Mister/Mr.", or "fire".

My friend and I made up this really weird pink blob named Super Flurp in 1st grade, so I made up a GREEN blob named Slurgly for no reason, and no one has ever used my name.

Let's see.

My old username, Shy Dog, I just thought it sounded cool. I used to use it on Runescape and anything else, but the Forums is the only thing I use anymore.

Now I have Guitarplaya. I've been playing guitar for 5-6 years now, and really like it, so I chose Guitarplaya.

Who wants music that I wrote? You do!

That's Dusk, BTW.

SonicMaster was a quick, lame pseudoname I came up with when submitting cheats to GameWinners.

SRB2 Guy said:
Couldn't think of anything smart, still can't ( ;_; ), kinda hate my username.

At least you won't be confused with anyone else.

Transformers,joined autobots on this online transformers game made by an officel company.
(I think) Autobot = Auto and saver was something I made up.:-)

Well, it all started when I wanted to make a Sonic chao on SA2B. My first success caused the chao to be green, I wanted it to be blue, but I kept him scince it was my first Sonic chao. My chao data then mysteriously dissapeared and I started over. This time however, the Sonic chao came out white, with blue markings on his quills, purple feet, and yellow hands. I thought it was a comeplete failure at first, then I grew really attached to it over the years. After a while I wanted to give it a name other than my own. So I came up with something that I thought was a fake word. I then asked my friend if it was a real colour, when he said it was I used that name for my chao, its the most original name I have come up with to date, so I decided to use it.

Started as Sparx the hedgehog, then got bored of that, chnged it to Light the hedgehog, found some cool people called Elementas, changed to Light the Elementa, gave the name Sparx the hedgehog to my bro...

It's all good.

Started out as a mistake.
Suppose to be known as Player911, but getting the admins to change my name is almost impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back