• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Nitro's character pack

Who are you looking forward to the most?

• Sonic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tails

• Knuckles

• Shadow

• Rouge

• Amy

• Ray

• Silver

• Mighty

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the point of making a channel on the IRC for this if nobody will use it? USE THE CHANNEL PEOPLEZ!
#NCharacterPack

nitro_the_hedghog said:
TLSD1.png

CURSE OF THE TAILS DOLL!!
sonicr.html-0.png

He does look like the tails doll. I do need to add a few animations to him, though. I might work on that since I'm at my dad's house and don't feel like downloading all the updated sprites.

He's going to have slow swaying motions when he moves. That's kinda scary. I'd add blood to the dead frames if my 4 yr old cousin wasn't going to play this.

Alright, who started up the original Tails Doll curse? I want to strangle him, 'cause there is no curse! *cursed by Tails Doll* Anyways, will you also have the original tails doll too? Besides the evil one?

Careful when you enter the realm of nitros mind. You never know what you might bump into.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back