I have no description to type today.

This is a circuit zone for racing in.

If you don't see this on the host menu:

Code:
MAP MAP70

srb20161.png

srb20162.png

srb20163.png

This is not that very short to complete in circuit mode, but this took a long time to make.

Click Here.

Constructive Criticism PLEASE.

Enjoy.

First of all, when the road separates into two roads, the one on the right has a bunch of rings, gets you there faster, and everything, while the left has hazards, but doesn't reward you with anything useful. Then, there are gaps where you keep falling. Those are bad, unless you give plenty of room to thok/fly. You didn't. Then, there came a dark part. Dark parts aren't generally a good idea as it makes you run around comepletely blindly, and maybe lose the race. Then, it teleports you to an area which you can't get out of as Sonic. Add a few springs to get to the teleport, because otherwise, Sonic users will always lose, switching skins. Finally, enable you to get to this map without on the multiplayer level select screen. Edit: add obstacles, too.

Quite frankly... one of the worst Circuit stages I have ever played. Ever.

Too linear and flat (even with those stairs, it's still very flat), very bland, gimmicks poorly executed, many ways to exploit map flaws to race advantage, random teleport (which is required to complete a full map) that can be missed if jumped over (and the random zoom tube was buggy; taking me around four times before I could jump into the center), very boring and aggravating areas near the end (the downward giant stairs which are inconveniently placed near an easy-to-miss goal post), and the checkpoint/goal post things need to be touched instead of a goal post sector being made to reduce the need for exact precision to touch the poll.

0/10. The end. This was my bit of the...

criticismxm0.png

...you requested.

Orangelink said:
First of all, when the road separates into two roads, the one on the right has a bunch of rings, gets you there faster, and everything, while the left has hazards, but doesn't reward you with anything useful. Then, there are gaps where you keep falling. Those are bad, unless you give plenty of room to thok/fly. You didn't. Then, there came a dark part. Dark parts aren't generally a good idea as it makes you run around comepletely blindly, and maybe lose the race. Then, it teleports you to an area which you can't get out of as Sonic. Add a few springs to get to the teleport, because otherwise, Sonic users will always lose, switching skins. Finally, enable you to get to this map without on the multiplayer level select screen. Edit: add obstacles, too.

You can get past it with sonic.

I'll be sure to put arrows that show to go this way(>) to get to the zoom tube.

I love it. Love it! I guess I'm pretty harsh... but past experiences has lead him to totally ignore my posts. Well, he requested constructive criticism and I gave it to him; I guess he just didn't want the reality check that came with it.

Ash said:
I love it. Love it! I guess I'm pretty harsh... but past experiences has lead him to totally ignore my posts. Well, he requested constructive criticism and I gave it to him; I guess he just didn't want the reality check that came with it.

You know what?

I am ignoring your posts.

SRB2 Guy and Orangelink gave me the proper information on what needs to be fixed.

You just said how BAD this was.
Did you not?

There does need to be obtacles.

And I will put them.

I'm going to have to side with Ash on this. You are ignoring him because you don't want to take constuctive critisism and you think he is flaming you. Stop crapping out levels every week. I'm sick and tired of seeing these crappy levels of your's. Take some time on your levels, and add some interesting detail to your levels, so they won't be so bland, k?

SuperSonic64 said:
You know what?

I am ignoring your posts.-

Did you not?

Ash said:
Too linear and flat (even with those stairs, it's still very flat), very bland, gimmicks poorly executed, many ways to exploit map flaws to race advantage, random teleport (which is required to complete a full map) that can be missed if jumped over (and the random zoom tube was buggy; taking me around four times before I could jump into the center), very boring and aggravating areas near the end (the downward giant stairs which are inconveniently placed near an easy-to-miss goal post), and the checkpoint/goal post things need to be touched instead of a goal post sector being made to reduce the need for exact precision to touch the poll.

Actually, if you read in this area in Ash's post, you see... constructive criticism, just like mine and srb2 guys. Also, how long did it take you to make this?

Ash, "Argh bland." isn't exactly helpful, even if it isn't flaming. "I do think this area is a bit bland, do you think you could do something scenic with it?" seems like it would help a bit more, don't you think?

SuperSonic64 said:
Ash said:

You know what?

I am ignoring your posts.

SRB2 Guy and Orangelink gave me the proper information on what needs to be fixed.

Did you not?

There does need to be obtacles.

And I will put them.
He did not. He's actually saying what's wrong with it, all you see is "THIS LEVEL SUCKS BUTT, STOP MAKING THEM".

I played this, and I couldn't get past the first lap, because of the glitches. The invisible zoom tube killed me, the two path thing ruined it, with one that has falling water, and has 5 item boxes at the end, which is also a shortcut, and the other path killed me because the air boosters were mis-alined, and this level is incompleteable with Sonic, as far as I know. This level is broken beyond repair. Wadding is not your thing. Live with it.

Sumakima said:
I played this, and I couldn't get past the first lap, because of the glitches. The invisible zoom tube killed me, the two path thing ruined it, with one that has falling water, and has 5 item boxes at the end, which is also a shortcut, and the other path killed me because the air boosters were mis-alined, and this level is incompleteable with Sonic, as far as I know. This level is broken beyond repair. Wadding is not your thing. Live with it.

Ok.

I won't release sra2.wad then.

How about that?

edit:

If you are reading this then have wasted 7 secs of your life

The zoom tube was really bad for the character.

The zoom tube is not messed up for the 9000th time.

I tried it with all 3 characters and no bad result.

I went in the zoom tube in all directions you enter it. Still no problems.

Whats the point of releasing it if I'm not a good wadder?

I have mostly ALL the levels done.

I have beta testers helping me.

What else can you ask for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back