Xmas SRB2 SPMOVES party (any1 like the idea?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eidolon

Developer
Sonic Team Junior
Kart Krew™️
I was just wonderin.
1- Would any1 have time on the 24th to play a party of SRB2 Netplay?
2- Is this a stupid idea?
3- Jason the Echidna, do you have any fuss about SPMOVES being used in the party Netplay game?
4- Should I use custom made maps?
5- Is this even alowed?

Please put some information down on what you think. My Xmas eve is empty (for now). I will add a poll that'll last until the 23rd.

What do we need a party for on the 24th if we have the contest coming up soon?

I thought the contest was for wadding, not playing a srb2 Netplay game

o.....m.....g...... get one yourself by downloading srb2 again.

OH AND: what in the world is a party server?

How many times have we said that now?... the SRB part, that is.

A party server's just a normal server with the term "party" slapped on to make it all that more special.

I cant't that takes 6 hours and my sister kicks my off in 5 hours.
um you mean me. and what kind of ware are you using that it tkes 6 hours?!?!? I use this on my slowest cpu sometimes and it doesnt take 6 hours. And if your sister kicks you off, ask her not to close it. WE DONT NEED TO HERE YOUR LIFE STORY *can't buddy not cant't

furyhunter600 said:
1- Would any1 have time on the 24th to play a party of SRB2 Netplay?
2- Is this a stupid idea?
3- Jason the Echidna, do you have any fuss about SPMOVES being used in the party Netplay game?
4- Should I use custom made maps?
5- Is this even alowed?
1) I always have time for netplay.
2) Yes, but fun no less!
3) No, of course not. If I did have any problems with SPMoves being used for netgames, I would have simply disabled it completely. And probably got a lot of stupid hatemail because of it like "OMFG, I WANT TO USE SHADOW TO KICK SOMEONE'S BUTT, WHY HAVE YOU DISABLED NETGAMES?!?!!??!?!:cry::cry::cry:" and I'm not the kind of guy to torture people in that way...
4) You might want to start making a large pack of wads so that you can play for HOURS without stopping, but remember that adding wads and such will make it impossable to find the multiplayer easter eggs, so plan your time wisely. Possably, add the wad after you've played with Chao World SPM for a while?...
5) I'm not sure, but I know that trying to set up netgames on this message board is usually a futile effort. You need to get an IRC channel where everyone will meet like #SPMovesXmasParty or something.

Oh, and try not to use words like "any1", it's a bad habit and annoys the crap outta me sometimes. :roll:

Small, multi-colored eggs you have to find.
It's in regular SRB2's single player mode if you set your computer clock to easter.

well in that case I guess we can just play SRB2 normal netplay games all the 24th. Somebody can lock this topic now.

Oh well.

You have the power to delete and edit your own messages, but whatever you started stays around whether you like it or not.

Yes, Multiplayer Easter Eggs are Easter Eggs that occur in all "normal" SPMoves netgames, except I made them very tough to find because they blend in well with their backgrounds (though the seasons do tend to have a massive effect... :wink: ) If enough people enjoy the egg hunts, I'll make some multiplayer flag hunting as well... Unlocking more fun stuff! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back