The games you regret buying....

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least Sylvester & Tweety in "Breakfast on the Run" comes to mind - that has to be one of the worst game I've ever played. Most everything else is a regret only insofar as I rarely ever play them... mostly involving PC games that require the CD for one reason or another, despite me only having one CD drive. It's a hassle to change games on a regular basis, personally.

Heroes wasn't really a regret seeing as I bought it for $5.

Also, Shuffle, Saturn you say? I say NiGHTS, Clockwork Knight 2, and Guardian Heroes back at you, at LEAST.

HYPERKNUX said:
I can say pretty much of the game was crap. Graphics, gameplay, very repetitive. I got bored after stage 12.

Now you're just making excuses. First you attack it because you can't seem to figure out the goal, then you try to claim the rest of the game is terrible. Where's the logic in that?

SuDoku gridmaster for the DS, end of story.

Sudoku grid master? Only idiots who dont get a daily new'spaper or have an internet connection to get them for free would do that! : P

Earuto said:
Sonic and the secret rings and Sonic heroes.

You can't be serious. Sonic Heroes I understand if you got it for the full game price, but Sonic and the Secret Rings? It's a really awesome game.

Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath Of Cortex. At least it was cheap, but even still it wasn't worth the money I forked out on it.

Also, don't laugh at this one, but I have Hamtaro: Ham Ham Heartbreak. 'tis true, although I think I had fun with it for longer.

That really doesn't say anything, though. Seriously, "It sucks" is not a good reason for why something sucks. It's circular logic.

The topic is games you regret buying, someone said I was out my mind, so I told them it sucks to me. Get off my back.

FoxBlitzz said:
HYPERKNUX said:
I can say pretty much of the game was crap. Graphics, gameplay, very repetitive. I got bored after stage 12.

Now you're just making excuses. First you attack it because you can't seem to figure out the goal, then you try to claim the rest of the game is terrible. Where's the logic in that?

Now that's where YOU are wrong. At least I made the god damn effort to play the game (yes I did start getting bored, but I had nothing else to do in that time) before finally saying what it like. You never judge on ANYTHING before you actually try it, because it could be good, or it could be wrong. Get what I mean now?. I'm not flaming, I'm saying my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back