More recent old versions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shy Dog

Where can I find 1.09.2 or other more recent old versions? Demo 1 to Demo 4.35 is in History, but I can't find anything between that and 1094. Please help me.

You don't need or want them. Give me one good reason as to why you'd want them and I'll give them to you.

cueball61 said:
You don't need or want them. Give me one good reason as to why you'd want them and I'll give them to you.

I'm interested in the history of SRB2. Now gimme.

cueball61 said:

He might also want it for that emerald thing. Y'know, keep going to MAP MAP50, getting all the emeralds that easily. The took it out in this SRB2.

Shy Dog said:
Where can I find 1.09.2 or other more recent old versions?

Hah, that's actually pretty funny. I've been looking all over for a copy of the 1.09.2 installer for a while now.

Give me one good reason as to why you'd want them and I'll give them to you.

DMSC.

I'd like a copy of the installer now.

SSNTails said:
Spazzo said:
DMSC.

I'd like a copy of the installer now.

DMSC for 1.09.4 exists, kthxbye

1.09.2 DMSC is more stable than 1.09.4 DMSC. Even though I'm working on 1.09.4 DMSC, it doesn't have everything that 1.09.2 DMSC has yet.

Lmao.
<Yugi-Knux> Trap Card!

But, seriously, what does it mean? (Well, excuuussseee me for being
"computer illiterate".)

The 1.09.4 version of DMSC is still in development, light dasher. It's nowhere near ready for a release of any sorts.

I realized that from the post above. We really have nothing that is left do to outside of coding it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back