Sonic Adventure DX Chao help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I have SADX for PC and I'm currently raising a Shadow Chao, and he's a Dark/Run type so far, but how do I make him into a Dark/Run/Run type so that he looks more like Shadow? Also, how do I make a Sonic chao that has up-tipped quills?

Ok I don't know how to make a dark chao on sadx but you give him lots of runing animals till he evols into dark and then get him to recarnate then do the same he should look something like shadow.
I don't know how to get rid of anmials in dx.Maybe skeleton cow?

Beats me, I got a Shadow Chao with yellow stripes one time in SA2 though. I think it has to do with a secondary ability to get the right color; like have Run as your main ability then Fly or Power after that.

EDIT: I did a little research, to get a Shadow Chao, your Chao needs to be Dark/Running/Running.

Shadow Chao

Again using a normal egg, raise a Dark/Running/Running Chao.
After the first evolution it should have green-striped
spines, similar to the Sonic Chao. Over second evolution, the
spines should slowly get darker, turn yellow, and gradually
change to red, making it look as close a resemblance to Shadow as
possible.

Taken from this FAQ: http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/gamecube/file/589413/24455

I hope this helps.

Thanks XAlted. It was just because I was just constantly going into Speed Highway and giving him Speed animals. And also Eggmanfan, there is to my knowledge NO way to remove animal parts in SADX apart from porting a chao to SA2:B as no animal parts are the same in SADX and SA2:B. And after Omega (my Shadow chao) reincarnates twice I plan on making him a Devil Chaos Chao.

SUPERMEGA....game addict said:
Thanks XAlted. It was just because I was just constantly going into Speed Highway and giving him Speed animals. And also Eggmanfan, there is to my knowledge NO way to remove animal parts in SADX apart from porting a chao to SA2:B as no animal parts are the same in SADX and SA2:B. And after Omega (my Shadow chao) reincarnates twice I plan on making him a Devil Chaos Chao.

Oh well I haven't played it in like 6 years because my brother sold it with shadow the hedgehog so he could buy a ps2 and a shadow the hedgehog for ps2 lol.

Actually, there is a possible way to remove animals.
A.Use OTHER animals to cover the old animals
B.Use an animal that deletes animal parts.

Autosaver said:

Because that's totally what he wants to do.

To remove animal parts, use the skeleton dog. The skeleton dog can be found in one of knuckle's levels, Pumpkin Hill. Usually by the church, I think.

Jellybones69 said:
Autosaver said:

Because that's totally what he wants to do.

To remove animal parts, use the skeleton dog. The skeleton dog can be found in one of knuckle's levels, Pumpkin Hill. Usually by the church, I think.

You can also find one at Wild Canyon, but you can find a total of three in Pumpkin Hill, two by finding them, and one from a Chao Box, second or third.

Pumbkin hill and wild canyon are Sonic Adventure 2 Levels He has Sonic Adventure Dx

(Off topic in Wild Canyon's song Kick the rock Knuckles calss Rouge Sexy and Smotth lol).

SUPERMEGA....game addict said:
Also, how do I make a Sonic chao that has up-tipped quills?

If you're talking about making him with raised spikes, give him flying animals.

thats how I made mine (on Sa2b)

look at pics

netural
run/run
runrun.jpg

hero
run/run
[/img]http://chao.hippotank.com/sa2/images/evolution/hero/runrun.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back