SRB2Live Public Beta (srb2live.exe, 56k go make some money)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sumakima said:
I get an unknown file typr that is about 900KB. I tried save target as, and still got the samething. I DL'd and tried to add it and got an ID error.

Do you have WinRAR...?

light dasher said:
Uh, what's VIP?
Take CTF, turn the flag into one player on a team, and make killing him score a point for the team that killed him. That is VIP mode, or as iI have renamed it, Manhunt.

Whee, I made a bit of look through it after I got WinRAR. Nothing new, except the SRB2Live login thing, which I have no idea how to use, or is not supposed to work right now?

You have two teams.still flowing me?Now one person is the vip starts with some shields and a pistol.Now the other team is trying to kill him while your team is trying to kill theres.When a team kills the enemy vip they score.Got that?Sorry for grammar.

Red and Blue team to start
Once somebody on a team dies, they become the VIP for that team till they are killed by the other team (suciding won't get you out of it =P), when they are killed the other team gets a point. Once the VIP is killed, a new VIP is picked when somebody else on the same team dies, the VIP doesn't become the VIP again, don't worry :)

cueball61 said:
Sumakima said:
I can see something, but its not the exe. How can I possibly rate something that doesn't exsist? You people are mindlessly parising some public screenshots for all I know.

Um? http://ssntails.sepwich.com/mb/viewtopic.php?p=207246#latest Is the latest EXE... It DOES exist, fool :)

No, he means an EXE with the stats recording. How do we know that picture isn't just a mock-up instead of actually being generated by the game?

cueball61 said:
Once the VIP is killed, a new VIP is picked when somebody else on the same team dies, the VIP doesn't become the VIP again, don't worry :)
That didn't happen, either. I got killed once or twice, and no one became VIP on my team. Yes, there was more than one person on my team, including me. =/

cueball61 said:
Once somebody on a team dies, they become the VIP for that team till they are killed by the other team
This makes no sense at all. Do you mean when someone is the first to join a team? That's what happened when I played.

It's not generated by the game, silly boy, it's a dynamic PHP formed image using the GD Library, it grabs stuff from the MySQL DB for the SRB2 site overhaul + YouSRB2 site + SRB2Live site :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back