Post your pics/art here!

Hinote, that style is awesome, but most of all, I love the coloring ಠ_ಠ.
Such warm, yet vibrant colors. Also, thanks for posting the sketch too! I always love seeing the sketch paired along with the final product.

Lippa, I don't even, but the middle guy is best.

Yesterday night I decided I would re-design one of my original characters.

tumblr_mf0vrhF3vS1r6o0zfo2_1280.png

I think her armor looks much better and is much more practical, but what do you guys think?

Last edited:
I just recently drew a sketch of Finn and Princess Bubblegum from Adventure Time. The Bubblegum sketch was my first time sketching her, hence why I think Finn turned out a lot better.

Finn_zps38085b6c.jpg

282829_470576536321617_1322370285_n_zps01d27236.jpg

Too lazy to scan the images.

I give that a 3. It's pretty good, though I'm not sure why Bellsprout is in space. Shading is also a bit all over the place, but it's still good!

Last edited:
The rating would change based on your age, but out of all art I've seen, I'd give it a 2.
If you are within age 5-8, the rating would be bumped up to a 6.
Background is pasted. There's no real shading on the character. Also, I can't really tell what it is...

The rating would change based on your age, but out of all art I've seen, I'd give it a 2.
If you are within age 5-8, the rating would be bumped up to a 6.
Background is pasted. There's no real shading on the character. Also, I can't really tell what it is...
First of all it's a Pokémon, second what would you rate for 10-14 (I don't want to give my exact age)?

I generally don't like rating artwork, because art can be personal and sometimes shouldn't be rated, unless it's a contest entry.

But for these are all a great start Wizeman!

Aye, going to go share more artwork here, and I should seriously try out some SRB2 fan art later on sometime.

love_colored_stars_by_blazecake-d5p8g54.png

Some early sketches:

10ykxew.jpg

2n9vz0k.jpg

And one I'm actually proud of:

jzkgx.jpg

So much for my first drawing of a pony.

The patterns on the ground and the sky are eh.
Shading is eh.
Mouth is too far to the right and no nose.
also weirdly resized.
5/10

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 6, Members: 0, Guests: 6)

Back