is pokemon better than naruto?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokemon: Used to be good but now it sucks, they keep saying "Pokemon are our friends =D FRIENDSHIP =D" over and over again...it's like Sonic heroes on repeat

Naruto: Just one of those shows where everone runs around using godmod blasts

My answer: Pokemon! Why? Kickass games

I personally think Naruto is better, but I cant stand the american voices!
Also, Naruto is not a ninja! No "ninja" runs around in vibrant orange clothing! Maybe on their day off, but ninjas are suppose to wear dark colors, so no one sees them! VIBRANT ORANGE!!!

If pokemon stayed the same as the older ones, than that would have gotten my vote, but as soon as they got rid of Misty, I started disliking it.

Rozen Maiden is the best anime.

Cory the Hedgehog said:
Flame_the_hedgehog said:
No. Neither show is better, they both suck horribly.
Agreed. I used to like Pokémon back when it first started but definitely not anymore.
I'm agree with that, too.

NeoJames said:
Pokemon: Used to be good but now it sucks, they keep saying "Pokemon are our friends =D FRIENDSHIP =D" over and over again...it's like Sonic heroes on repeat

Naruto: Just one of those shows where everone runs around using godmod blasts

My answer: Pokemon! Why? Kickass games

Pokemon used to be good in the first series.

Naruto always irritated me. I don't want to spend half of an hour listening to some twit explain why he did his previous battle technique for five frequent minutes five times in one episode, or spend those minutes in one of the too frequent flashbacks. Just blow the guy's god damned head off, Sasuke!

Not the english version!
The 3rd movie was OK, because they actually fought, and didn't explain their attacks for 20 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back