What DO you watch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky Ninja said:
Ahh yes..I loved that show, th newer ones arn't as good as the old ones though

Sadly, I can't watch it anymore, stupid channel 2 decided to take it off D=

I watch a few things, such as Sonic X, some soap-operas, and a few comedies/dramas, such as Two and a Half Men and Scrubs.

mart_man2 said:

Good god, Mr. Meaty?

I'm sorry, but I watched the first few episodes of the show, and I can't see how anyone could like it. I mean, the jokes aren't funny (are there even any jokes in some of them?), and the puppets are ugly; it's like a failed attempt at a Muppet Show designed for teenagers.

I'd prefer Fairly Odd Parents over it any day.

Meh. theres nothing good on TV in the morning or afternoon these days so i'd have to say Youtube Poop, or shows on [Adult Swim].
*Offtopic* Youtube Poop. Where there's smoke, they pinch back. *offtopic*

Todd Khool the Cyborg said:
Jhonen Vazquez said:
If I were to get a creative outlook on ZIM I would do it on another channel.
  • Whoa.... then why hasn't he done it by freaking now?! I want some more freaking ZIM! I'm tired of all this other stupid crap on tv. I want Zim to come back! Has anyone signed a petition for this kind of thing yet? If so, then I will gladly sign it.
  • I like Mr. Meaty too, mart_man2. Blue Warrior just doesn't get the show. The puppets are supposed to be grungy and ugly looking. That's what makes the puppets ever so unique. It's a pretty cool show in my opinion. I feel your pain, mart_man. Everyone hates a show that you like. That would be like me trying to convince everyone that Ben 10 is awesome. You like Ben 10, mart_man?

Well, I suppose that makes sense, but I really don't find it funny at all. Eh, whatever works for you. :\

It's a shame Dexter's Laboratory was canceled last year. That was a good show, but with the leave (or did he die?) of the old director, I could see why it got taken off of air.

Blue Warrior said:
It's a shame Dexter's Laboratory was canceled last year. That was a good show, but with the leave (or did he die?) of the old director, I could see why it got taken off of air.
Yes, it truly is a shame that out of most cartoons at the time, that that show got canceled. It was fantastic show. But you know which show I like better than that? It's actually two shows that I like more than that. Courage the Cowardly Dog and ( as if that wasn't obvious enough ) Invader Zim!

The Simpsons, and various music videos on Scuzz. (Rock and metal for the win, d00d).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back