Maple story (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
superbolt said:
o mygosh! do I have a ellegal item!? I see it on the back of my computer!?
To tell the truth im scared :(
O my gosh I looked on google to I dont see it!

Well I did get it from jamacia from my uncle Leo.
:eek: Im realy scared.
Well, I wouldn't think it's ILLEGAL per se, I'd just think that it's not called what you think it's called.

Do you have a photo or something?

You do realize that you just recommended a range of 13 different video card families, right? GeForce runs from 1 to 8xxx, and Radeon goes from 7xxx to X1xxx (11). You're being incredibly vague. A GeForce 8800 is far, far more powerful (and up-to-date) than a GeForce 2.

...although conversely is more expensive, and only comes in PCI-E variety.

What you can upgrade to largely depends on your expansion slots. Any chance you know what those are? PCI? AGP? PCI-Express (big difference from vanilla PCI, note)?

FoxBlitzz said:
You do realize that you just recommended a range of 13 different video card families, right? GeForce runs from 1 to 8xxx, and Radeon goes from 7xxx to X1xxx (11). You're being incredibly vague. A GeForce 8800 is far, far more powerful (and up-to-date) than a GeForce 2.

Well sorry for not being specific.

[x said:
Nova Rocker Girl[x]]I just downloaded it (took forever) and when I try to run it (I've done the set-up stuff) says "Failed in find proper screen mode for Gr2D", what does this mean?

Your video card is good enough, either that, your Moniter isn't right..(I changed my moniter and it started working..=P) Here is a way to fix it:
Go to my computer>LocalDisk>Program files>Nexon/Wizet.

After that "Set Up" should be an Icon, click it. It tells you about screen modes, and ther are six of them. try them ALLLL out. Eitehr that, you might need a new graphics card. :o

EDIT: You might need to download "Directx". Try that, there is also a new patch, takes REALLY long, it doesn't want to install for some people, so you might have to download a manual patcher after that. (Be sure to have downloaded the FULL game, not peice by peice.)

My magician is level 29 now. He is in a guild called "MapleNoobs".

He is going to be Ice/Lightning Mage.

Oh yeah. I'm in the server called Scania.

yarlygt2.png

Oh yay. Level 20. I'm probably going to split strength and dexterity now.

I play maple.

WhyInDaHeck Lvl 62 sin

Terlet Lvl 70 DK

0oSopnayo0 Lvl 89 Priest.

I will be on the sin for the most part if you wanna hit me up. All of these are on scania.

Finally someone strong that plays in the server I play in!

CometBlaze - Ice/Lightning Mage

HyperSun - Bandit

All of them are in Scania.

Kiro said:
What about you?

For my level 30 Mage, he hits like 250, with maxed out magic claw and 100 thirty something INT.

im known as duran4 no guild,

server= windia

stats intelligence 4, strength 29
dexterity 68
luck 98

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back