• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Jet the hawk

Should I make the Wad?

• YEAH!!!! MAKE IT!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good things here and there

• errr....not that great

• OMG! THIS IS THE WORK OF AN COMPLEATE IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!

• I don't care ether way

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark Warrior said:
Zanyhead said:
um... the airboard under his feet?

Obviously, you fail to understand that it doesn't resemble an airboard.
When I first saw it, I thought it was a bad Super Sonic cape. -_-

When I saw It, I thought sonic had a horrible, HORRIBLE gas attack o.O

The wad is almost in it's beta phase, there's something else there that I made in one day and ready to test!, Go to my site, if there's anything else, just tell me.

Hyper Metal Sonic X said:
Aegix said:
hey I know! For Jet's superform, make it Jet on his airboard!

Maybe I'll do that.

And maybe (this is kinda stupid) make it to where "Super Jet" hits his running speed, he leaves a small trail of green light behind him...(if it is even possible).

Do not at all make it have a super form. He doesn't have one in Riders now, does he? So why should he have one as a wad?

How about giving him his airboard for a Super form? The airboard is MUCH faster then even Sonic, so the speedboost would make sence, and I can see the airboard destrying enemies in it's path. But I can't see it going in lava/acid though, or not getting hurt by hazards...

How about we break from the whole Super Sonic Fetish(c)TM and just make him like he should be, without the super form.

FLB has a point actully if a single thok boost was to go about Knux's max run spped jet's airboard would go to Super Speed mode to destroy anything. It was Just a point

FireLaserbeam said:
How about giving him his airboard for a Super form? The airboard is MUCH faster then even Sonic, so the speedboost would make sence, and I can see the airboard destrying enemies in it's path. But I can't see it going in lava/acid though, or not getting hurt by hazards...

I suggested that already. read the topic.

agree

chaos_sonic said:
I havn't seen any updates to this post has everyone forgotten about it.

i agree, i want this wad, it looks so cool, but no updates :(

GAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I'm tell you! I'm still working on it, but as you all know I'm getting tied up, why? I have summer art school! that's why! It will be updated when I have time.

I think he means I'll tell you Light Dasher. Summer School sucks, It's very boring if you ask me when you do better off going to the beach and Surf the waves.

this may be a magur bump but i havent seen any updates in a while, is it paused or somthing

post some screenshots off what you're done, we're starting to think you've canned it or cancelled or pause, and what you said on you're other post could be you just saying that so we don't complain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back