Ever composed music?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monster Iestyn said:
I need comments on this... And should I continue to make remixes?

You make good remixes, I think people don't comment because they are are too lazy to download. Like me.

Anyway, the whole song sounds so clumsy. I don't know if you wanted it to be that way.

Ok... so it seems that I've not made it as good as the rest of my MIDIs so far. I did not intend to make it sound clumsy, or off key. =/

Maybe I'm just not used to using modulation yet. After all, that was also my first MIDI that uses it. I think I might have put in a little too much of it.

Thanks for letting me know what you thought of it, Jellybones and SonicMaster.

For a first try, it isn't bad, but you should elaborate more on the concept of remix. Y'know, add elements to the song that don't exist in the original, so that it's changed so much that the original tune is recognizable, but taken to a new and often, better level.

Nice, arf. It was a little strange but I kinda liked it.

I found my electric guitar a while back. (It was given to me as a gift by the people who were moving out of the house we bought about 4 years ago.) It's still in great condition, and my friend has been teaching me the basics on it.

Blue Warrior said:
http://www.sapphirecontrol.net/music/scgame/orionauts.mp3

Theme for the bad guys of my nonexistant videogame. I think this turned out considerably well.

Wow, that is incredibly kinky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back