Jeck Jims' MD2s 2.0's Final Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the help Jeck.

oh! and about that classic rouge and classic cream in your avatar. are they going to be released soon?
here's a list of the skins of the flowers

FWR1
FWR3
FWR4

Last edited:
Okay. forget everything I said before. can you give me all the wads to go with all the md2s? and also the skins & md2s that don't appear in the md2 files. like the manic md2 & wad

Last edited:
I have a problem, the models that have a wad attached, when I put it like this

"Yoshi Yoshi.md2 3.0.0.0" I add the wad, which is yos.wad, but when I add it, the model stays invisible. Did I do something wrong?

I have a problem, the models that have a wad attached, when I put it like this

"Yoshi Yoshi.md2 3.0.0.0" I add the wad, which is yos.wad, but when I add it, the model stays invisible. Did I do something wrong?

Well first of all which exe are you using?

I'm using SRB2CB and I forgot to mention that I also can't add multiple models on SRB2CB, i don't know why...

Ok for Srb2CB its diffrent you have to do character wads by their skinnames
example: SonicTH SonicDX.MD2 3.0 0.0

Use Slade or XWE wad editors help.
Or you can just go to multiplayer --> setup player then look for the name of the character there which ever one helps you the mos.

Ok I did and it still doesnt work but I think that may be something wrong with my MD2 folder. Can someone give me some kind of screenshot example of your MD2 folder? That way I may see what's wrong with mine.

Ok I did and it still doesnt work but I think that may be something wrong with my MD2 folder. Can someone give me some kind of screenshot example of your MD2 folder? That way I may see what's wrong with mine.

Simply make an empty folder named "MD2" in your SRB2 Folder, put all the .md2 and .png files in there, place the "Md2.dat" in the SRB2 folder.

To add the models that you put in the MD2 folder, you must do this to the Md2.dat:

(Name of Skin) (Name of Md2).md2 (height of model *3.0 0.0 is the recommended)

So, say my skin that I was using was cow, and the md2 model was chicken, I would put this in the md2.dat:

Cow Chicken.md2 3.0 0.0

Thanks and I have one final question, what do I do with the other files that show up in the zip file? There are files that I can't understand what to do with them.... Example: Yos.wad; plugins folder,.

What do I do with the wad files and with those folders?

Thanks and I have one final question, what do I do with the other files that show up in the zip file? There are files that I can't understand what to do with them.... Example: Yos.wad; plugins folder,.

What do I do with the wad files and with those folders?

The wad files go where every other WAD file goes, the SRB2 folder.

Sorry for the endless questions, but I have a new problem.

I named the skin and the md2 correctly on the md2.dat file and it keeps adding only 1 model. And it only adds on the sonic, tails and knuckles skins, because the otheres dont seem to exist...

Sorry for the endless questions, but I have a new problem.

I named the skin and the md2 correctly on the md2.dat file and it keeps adding only 1 model. And it only adds on the sonic, tails and knuckles skins, because the otheres dont seem to exist...

Make sure you are using the skin names instead of the WAD names, for example:

I have one WAD of Sonic from Sonic Adventure 1, and the WAD is called "sonicdx11.wad", yet the skin is "sonicdx". So, if I put a MD2 for it named "sonicdxmd2" I would write this in the MD2.dat:

sonicdx sonicdxmd2.md2 3.0 0.0

That's where I have a problem. I only have 1 wad, the yoshi wad and the other ones aren't there. Where am I supposed to get the other wad file to each md2?

You find them on the Internet. There's some on the MB, the others can be found via google. You don't ask the ice cream cone makers for ice cream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back