*REAL* Kingdom Hearts II Remix

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is made by me if you went to a site called chao talk im help so to those who want to say "You stole it!" I got proof of it being the same person!

How to play:left and right arrows"Move"
S"Attack one" Z"Attack two" X"Finish attacker"
Gummi ship levels only:S"Lazer beam attack"Up/Left/Right/Down"Move"
No jumping whats so ever and takes one hit for death

Secetes:press any attack button and sora will charge why'ill killing enemies.

in Sora and Sonic Levels you can play Sonic by pressing move buttons sora inches but sonic doseint.

Disclamer:I do not own any part of SEGA Squeare enix or there rights for there games, this is purely a fan game.

You do realize that you're giving out the source to your game, right? And that only people with Game Maker 7 can play it? Lucky for you, I have it installed right now. Next time build an EXE file so that it's ready for play.

By the way, I'm really not a fan of Sora, so watch out. I'll try it out once it's done downloading, but don't expect positive feedback. ;P

No jumping whats so ever and takes one hit for death

Uh oh, this doesn't sound good.

Sorry i forgot that...... so yah you need game maker 7......

Dont worry you can press one to use lifes (Right now its unlimted)

Press 2 to play the song for gummi ship levels and press 3 to play sonics theme (Only works in desgnated areas)

Alright, what I've played of this is... very, very bad. Horrible movement, having to save and load manually on death, Game Maker's terrible MP3 loading making it take longer to start-up, cheap attacks, lack of sound...

I'm sorry, but you need to actually put some effort into the games you make. My first Game Maker game was called Angry Bee vs. Gravity Dog and yet it was actually somewhat clean and bug-free, and somewhat fun to play. Remember, a good game takes months, even years to make. You can't build Rome in a day, so why try to? The idea is to build on the game very slowly using quality material. Always check for bugs, gameplay imbalances, and loose ends. You don't want to be like Sonic Team was under Sammy's rule, do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back