...a go-go, baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bs_quesexclaim.gif

What the heck is wrong with SSN?

I dunno what's wrong with him, but you have to admit... It's pretty badass. *Saves pic*

Play Viewtiful Joe. While Henshin's just the generic superhero show in Japan, VJ's an excellent (and stylized) spin on it.

I-I'm sorry but im soo lost in all of this. Titlepic? As in the title picture? wha? I'm sorry I feel pretty stupid right now. People will explain this to me and it has to be right in front of my nose or something.

I tried to let other people tell exactly what was he talking about since Shadow Hog first posted, but.... Ahh i cant think.

EDIT: DAMN, i just posted this, and I saw it. The hell does henshin! means? and i dont feel like giving him the finger anyway. I think its cool.

*sigh* I already defined it more or less... but if you can't be bothered, then here.

Of course, AJ posts right before me... like, a MINUTE before me... but meh.

Very cool. I have to get Viewtiful Joe, and the second one. My GC's a piece of crap, though. DO they have VJ2 out on PS2?

DS sucks, I mean REALLY blows monkey chunks. the control is just too clunky, and you'd need three hands to work it right!

the DS doesnt suck. And you dont need 3 hands. If SRB2 was somehow ported into the DS, THEN you would need 3 hands. One for the directional pad, one for the camera view on the touch screen, and one for the A B X and Y buttons for jumping spinning and shooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back