• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

drt's endless sprite catastrophe

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are magnificent my friend. a wizard. That looks so nice! That looks so hard to code! Good job mate. Looking forward to what I shall see next!

You are magnificent my friend. a wizard. That looks so nice! That looks so hard to code! Good job mate. Looking forward to what I shall see next!
Actually, it's just a FOF with a light block around it, and the light block has linedef type 602 (pulsating light) tagged to it. Thanks for the compliments anyways, though!

The only thing that bothers me about the swamp is that it's a starry night with rain. Otherwise it looks exceptional.

y0alMFl.gif

Well, there it is!

WelltodoInexperiencedAssassinbug.gif

It sure is existing right now!

That's because it's not supposed to be on the ground, genius.

I love the sprites in here, certainly a huge improvement.

Eheh, this is getting good!
Planning to do other things with the torches? I mean just lighting up caves is only an instance of how to use them, right?

ThirdEnviousCockatoo.gif

ShortCautiousJaguar.gif
A path split, as well as some more of those mushroom springs, and...

rbyeBXV.png

This thing.

giUYMz7.png

This little crabby badnik isn't for any level in particular, but it sure is cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back