• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sondow(a fused sonic and shadow)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nitro_the_Echidna said:
Dark Warrior said:
Stories suck.
Shadow sucks.
Sonic-Shadow mergers suck.
Badly-done wads suck.
Unoriginality sucks.
Opinion. Opinion. Opinion. Opinion. And Opinion.
Give Roboegg99 a little positive critisizm, AT LEAST.

Yeah I agree, at least give some positive critisizm, instead of saying the story sucks, blah blah blah.

Sorry for the double post, but its done(You just won't get a download link :twisted:) The wad was completed by Nickrawls08, I did some of the coloring, but the finishing touches, all the leftover frames were done by Nickrawls08(So mostly he done everything).

But heres some screens of the new version.

And I'm not even going to give this away(due to all the people saying that they didn't want it done). I'll only give it to my friends and thats final!

and his name has been changed to Sondow(name thought of by Nickrawls08), and in the image I'll change the name things later on.

roboegg99 said:
Sorry for the double post, but its done(You just won't get a download link :twisted:) The wad was completed by Nickrawls08, I did some of the coloring, but the finishing touches, all the leftover frames were done by Nickrawls08(So mostly he done everything).

But heres some screens of the new version.

And I'm not even going to give this away(due to all the people saying that didn't want it done). I'll only give it to my friends and thats final!

and his name has been changed to Sondow(name thought of by Nickrawls08), and in the image I'll change the name things later on.

Better shading, but I think I see monotone shading on the red on the quills. Try to add shading to them just like the rest of the body. Also, the name is slightly weird. To me, of course. And on the life icon the mouth is flat out weird. Try to fix that. Also on the life icon, use the same shades as on the actual character. Also change the life icon name.

Yeah I'm trying to do all that, but on the shading, since half of it wasn't done by me I have no control over that.

roboegg99 said:
Nitro_the_Echidna said:
Dark Warrior said:
Stories suck.
Shadow sucks.
Badly-done wads suck.
Unoriginality sucks.

Yeah I agree, at least give some positive critisizm, instead of saying the story sucks, blah blah blah.
Why give this wad positive critisism when it has has nothing positive about it?

roboegg99 said:
This is another character wad I'm working on its Sondow.

Story(Doesn't really need one, but I'm making one anyways): When the 7 Fusion emeralds appeared on the planet, shadow went to collect them for eggman, while sonic tried to collect them, to keep them away from eggman, when the last Fusion emerald was left both sonic and shadow got it at the same time, than a mysterious light came fusing them together, thus creating Sondow.

Screens:

<large pictures here>

And before bluezero4 writes this:

BlueZero4 said:
BlueZero4 said:
Too many projects!

I have alot of time everyday, so I can make this wad and finish it in no
time.

But anyways thats the story of Shadonic, and he should be done by today or Sunday.

Credit to the orginal maker of shadow.wad(Forgot his name).

Note:The Fusion emeralds will replace the Chaos emeralds.

Edit:The colors will be fixed, I just noticed that I messed half of the colors up.

Edit2:The Idea came from the sonic and shadow mixed topic.

LOL! Shadonic! Make the super form HMS123-*mauled*

Sonimaniatic said:
I think this sucks, its just a recolor (Shadow whit a dark blue color)

Well you got what you deserved, please don't flame, but anyways its not a true recolor the spikes are differnt, color, image, etc.

I don't really care anymore, I got better things to do than sit here all day and look at these comments, so I officially retire(The left over wads I'll finish those before I retire).

Well whatever I'm still retired(besides I can't level wad,character wad,or soc, I only knew how to make modifications to the game).

Wow, it has my name (Almost). THEIF! J/K. But can't you just change Shadow's colors in mult. player to achieve this? Or at least weren't you able to before?

I'll Begin said:
roboegg99 said:
Nitro_the_Echidna said:
Dark Warrior said:
Stories suck.
Shadow sucks.
Badly-done wads suck.
Unoriginality sucks.

Sure this has many things positive about it, just some idiots don't relise them.

What's the point of critisizing a wad that's not even being released? (Which totally stinks to me, as I like all wads exept certain joke wads.) :oops: :x :cry:

Nitro_the_Echidna said:
I'll Begin said:
roboegg99 said:
Nitro_the_Echidna said:
Dark Warrior said:
Stories suck.
Shadow sucks.
Badly-done wads suck.
Unoriginality sucks.

Sure this has many things positive about it, just some idiots don't relise them.
Then why don't you tell us what's so good about this character wad then?

I'd like to note that if I see nothing positive about it, I'm not going to pretend to approve. I will only give positive statements if I see something positive about a creation. In this case, I don't, so I really can't say much else.

This same thing could be done in a much easier way. Download the old Shadow wad, and choose either color blue or dark_blue. You'll have about the same effect as you have now.

You can at least modify his shoes to be like Sonic's, and his hair to be less Shadow only. Make the lower spikes face down without the red stripes or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back