• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Custom Shadow(Finished)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sonicfreak94 said:
Just because this will go on and on if I don't say it. Jman told me that for some reason, he cannot log back in. And something about registering. Also something about his internet service. So thats why it's not here, ok? >_>

Yes, this is true. I was done 4/27/07 but, my internet service went out due to changing bank accounts. So I have to wait till monday. Hopefully it will be turn back on today. And I was mad to Because I was done and I couldn't release it. I using the school computer so thats why I'm able to post. Can't release it on here because this one to protected. But I don't know if I should even release it on this forum after the post I saw about being a liar and stuff. I may just release it at other forums.

So fine then I will lie about releasing it here Shadix.

Jman said:
sonicfreak94 said:
Just because this will go on and on if I don't say it. Jman told me that for some reason, he cannot log back in. And something about registering. Also something about his internet service. So thats why it's not here, ok? >_>

Yes, this is true. I was done 4/27/07 but, my internet service went out due to changing bank accounts. So I have to wait till monday. Hopefully it will be turn back on today. And I was mad to Because I was done and I couldn't release it. I using the school computer so thats why I'm able to post. Can't release it on here because this one to protected. But I don't know if I should even release it on this forum after the post I saw about being a liar and stuff. I may just release it at other forums.

No!*Knoks out Shadix with a hammer*Now will you release it?

I'll be honest and say it looks a bit pixely. Thats not because of the sprite itself, its because of the outlines. You shouldn't use those kind of outlines on the Shadow sprites. It doesn't fit your shading style.

Wait! I just got a crazy idea, though I'm not sure if you would want to use it. you created the Gokart.soc for Luigi's spinning move. What if that soc was used for Shadow's super speedy Air Shoes? By the way it's awesome and I can't wait for it. :mrgreen:

DanteEX said:
Jman said:
sonicfreak94 said:

No!*Knoks out Shadix with a hammer*Now will you release it?

I was saying you lied about releasing it that day.

And Dante did you have to hit me so hard, I have a big gaping hole in my head thanks to you.

He didn't lie. He couldn't release it that day because of what happened. You're not going to die if you don't get it. Everyone has their problems. That pisses me off the most when someone is called a liar because of something that happened to that somebody and they couldn't get to do it.

I was kidding...But he did say he'd release it that day, so technically he did lie even if he didn't mean too and his internet got jacked.

And I no you were playing LOL. :lol:

Ok Shadow is here. This only took me 10hrs to make. I had this done for a long time.

Whats included for variety:

JShadow.wad - The regular one.

JShadowsc.wad - Same as the one above but just can change its spike color

JShadownoob.wad - The overpowered version for all ya'll noobs out there

Download here:
http://freewebs.com/jmanx13/mysrb2addons.htm

shadskate.png

shadsuper.png

Jman said:
And I no you were playing LOL. :lol:

Ok Shadow is here. This only took me 10hrs to make. I had this done for a long time.

Whats included for variety:

JShadow.wad - The regular one.

JShadowsc.wad - Same as the one above but just can change its spike color

JShadownoob.wad - The overpowered version for all ya'll noobs out there

Download here:
http://freewebs.com/jmanx13/mysrb2addons.htm

shadskate.png

shadsuper.png
:eek: The Best Shadow character re-make award goes to... JMAN!!

Actually he is black, just switch his color to none and he will be black.

No, and thats why he looks a little pixelly. See my luigi was like shaded the same way, but it was highres which made it not pixelly looking at all. It seems that if I make a non-highres wad, I'm going to have to shade it a different way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back